Atchison County Courthouse
One of 13 Kansas courthouses designed by George P. Washburn, this ashlar limestone building was completed in 1897, and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
The clock tower was raised an extra 12 feet from the original design so that it could be seen downtown.
5th and Parallel
To: Atchison County
© Copyright 1998 LASR