Anderson Memorial Library
A rusticated limestone block structure in Neoclassical style, which was completed in 1902. A gift from Andrew Carnegie in memory of his friend, John Anderson, it was the first Carnegie library built on a college campus west of the Mississippi. Designed by architect Charles W. Squires, the library features a central dome with copper roofing, elliptical stained glass windows and a pedimented entrance.
Located on the former College of Emporia Campus
To: Lyon County