Located two miles north of Sabetha on 6th St. ( Highway 75), is the remnant of an 1850s settlement by a group from Albany, New York. When the St. Joseph and Denver City Railroad built two miles south of the settlement in 1870, the residents moved to the new town of Sabetha. In 1965, the Albany Historical Society began gathering vintage buildings for Old Albany. Two of the original buildings still stand.
To: Nemaha County