Old Albany Schoolhouse
The Albany Historic Museum building was formerly the Albany Rural School District No. 1, Brown and Nemaha. The two story limestone building was built in 1867. School was first held in the new building during the 1867-1868 school year. The Albany School House was entered on the National Register of Historic Places April 13, 1972, as a site of historic significance.
It is located in the Old Albany historical complex 2 miles north of Sabetha on 6th Street, Highway 75.
To: Nemaha County