The Historical Barn was constructed in and dedicated in 1989. It is constructed of native brown sandstone, limestone and wood. Stone materials for this building came from two area homes which were over one hundred years old. The building houses a variety of historical items ranging from agricultural to household from the mid 1800's to the mid 1950's.
To: Pottawatomie County
To: St. Marys