Located in the town of St. Benedict, this church was built in 1891-1894 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. Renowned for its Kansas limestone, country Gothic exterior and ornate... St. Mary\'s Roman Catholic Church
After several years of planning and fund raising, Seneca, KS now has a new 18-hole golf course around a 55-unit housing subdivision. Construction began July 2004 with the original seeding taken place in the Spring of 2005.
The Course 6,488
Purchased by the City of Seneca in 1922, this fire engine was placed into service as part of the community's firefighting equipment. In 1976, the Seneca Volunteer Fire Department restored the engine which is on display at 6th and Main Street in Seneca.
This well is the widest and second largest hand-dug well in Kansas. It is 34 feet in width and 65 feet in depth. The well was dug by hand in 1895. The Seneca Hand Dug Well is listed on the Register of Historic Kansas Places as well as the National Register of Historic Places.
Seneca\'s library is housed in an impressive historic \"old stone church\", built in 1867 by the Unitarian-Universalist Society and was the first church structure to be built in the community. A campaign to raise money for the church was started by Presbyterian minister Charles Parker. In 1931