- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places the dominating limestone Courthouse was completed in 1906 Riley County Courthouse
- After a spirited disagreement the county seat was moved from Lowell to Minden, and a frame building was erected on this site in 1879. The cornerstone of the present building was laid July 17, 1906 Kearney County Court House
- This two-story, Georgian brick structure is the oldest public building in
the state of Nebraska still in use. The building was completed in 1865
Otoe County Courthouse
- With its location near the Missouri River, an important early transportation link, Pawnee was among the first counties in the state, having been organized in 1856. After two elections in 1856 Pawnee County Courthouse
- Following the establishment of Thomas County, Thedford became the county seat in 1887 Thomas County Courthouse
- Gosper County was organized in 1873 with Daviesville the first county seat. The community retained that standing until 1884 Gosper County Courthouse
- This building has supported the official business of Keya Paha County since is construction in 1914 Keya Paha County Courthouse
- The Cedar County courthouse listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was built in 1892 by
area builder, Henry Stuckenhoff, at a cost of $19,999 Cedar County Courthouse
Built about 25 years after Dixon County was established, the Dixon County Courthouse was built in 1883-84 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Dixon County Courthouse - NHR
- The Pottawatomie County Courthouse located in Westmoreland is constructed of native limestone. It was built in 1884, and is the second oldest courthouse in the state.
Pottawatomie County Courthouse
Dodge County was established in 1856. Fontenelle was named temporary county seat, but Fremont won the
county seat designation in 1860 Dodge County Courthouse
Built in the Beaux Arts style the Burt County Courthouse was completed in 1917, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The four-story building measures 65 feet by 85 Burt County Courthouse - NHR
Established in 1857, Johnson County is one of the earliest counties in Nebraska. Tecumseh, which was
designated the county seat, was platted in 1856 Johnson County Courthouse
- York, Nebraska has been the county seat of
York County since its organization in 1870. The
York County Courthouse - NHR
This limestone Richardson Romanesque structure with a
clock tower was erected in 1890-1892 Gage County Courthouse
Built in 1900 of native limestone, this is the third courthouse on this site. A statue of Justice graces the top of this historic landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places Lawrence County Courthouse
- With a population of 733, Nelson continues to serve as the county seat. The beautifully
renovated 100-year-old courthouse stands on a hill overlooking the town. It was built in 1890 Nuckolls County Courthouse
Jefferson County Courthouse
The Richardson County Courthouse, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was completed in 1925 Richardson County Courthouse
The Clay County Courthouse was built in 1918, replacing a brick structure that was built in 1881. The courthouse stands in the center square of downtown Clay Center surrounded by 30 Clay County Courthouse
Completed in 1894 Fillmore County Courthouse
In the early1900s the old courthouse building became inadequate which led to the construction of a new building. In 1903 Saunders County Courthouse
- This elegant structure built in 1866, has been fully restored. Bonnie and Clyde gang member, Blanche Barrow was tried and convicted here in 1933 Platte County Courthouse
- Built in 1873, the two-story structure underwnet extensive restoration and remodeling in 1979 Buchanan County Courthouse
- [Chase County Courthouse] The picturesque Chase County Courthouse, the oldest in use in Kansas today, was built during 1871-73 in the Renaissance style of the Louis XIII period. The 113 Chase County Courthouse
- The Franklin County Courthouse was built in 1893 by George P. Washburn, one of the best known 19th century Kansas architects, and is regarded as one of Washburn's most outstanding works.
Franklin County Courthouse
- One of 13 Kansas courthouses designed by George P. Washburn, this ashlar limestone building was completed in 1897, and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
Atchison County Courthouse
- The Polk County Courthouse, completed in 1907, dominates the square in the county seat of Bolivar. Both the county and the city were organized in 1835. The county covers 642 Polk County Courthouse
- The Brown County Courthouse was built in 1925 and graces the square in downtown Hiawatha.
Brown County Courthouse
- The Jackson County Courthouse, built in 1920, is the centerpiece of the courtyard and the downtown business community.
Jackson County Courthouse
- The Courthouse is on the National Historic Register. The beautiful woodwork and floors give the feeling of history as it was lived long ago.
Doniphan County Courthouse
- The Franklin County Courthouse, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was built in 1925 Franklin County Courthouse
- Built in 1914, the Webster County Courthouse is a recent addition to sites already listed on the National Register of Historic Places Webster County Courthouse
- Howard County was established in 1871, the same year St. Paul was established and named the first county seat. In 1877 the first courthouse was built. By 1912 Howard County Courthouse
- The first county courthouse was built of ash logs and was about 16 feet by 16 Frontier County Courthouse
- The Clay County Courthouse at Clay Center was constructed in 1900-1901 on land donated in the 1860's for use as a public square by the town's founder, Alfonzo F. Dexter.
Clay County Courthouse
- Miami County still has its beautiful 19th century Courthouse, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Sites. The courthouse was built in 1898 Miami County Courthouse
- This beautiful building was constructed in 1931 Wabaunsee County Court House
- The cornerstone for this magnificent city landmark was laid in 1894 at a building cost of $35,000. The courthouse, built of native Kansas limestone, is listed on the McPherson County Courthouse
- The building is on the Historical Registry and was built in 1904 Carroll County Courthouse
- This Roman Revival building was commissioned May 20, 1899, and was completed in May, 1900 at a cost of $35,000 Geary County Courthouse
- Completed in 1909, the Romanesque revival, native limestone courthouse has a clock tower and stone carvings at entrance. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Marion County Courthouse
- Built in 1901 for a total of $38,310. of 8" pitchfaced native limestone, of Richardsonian Romanesque design.
The Seth Thomas four-faced clock in the courthouse tower was installed in 1904 Mitchell County Courthouse
- The Rush County Courthouse was constructed in 1888 following a "tug-of-war" for the county seat. The building is now listed in the National Register of Historical Places Rush County Courthouse
- The Lincoln County Courthouse is a limestone monument completed in 1900, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Lincoln County Courthouse
- In 1923 a new courthouse replaced the native stone structure of 1881. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Rooks County Courthouse is a source of local pride.
Rooks County Courthouse
- The cornerstone of the Trego County Courthouse was laid in 1888, and the building was completed in 1889 Trego County Courthouse
- A visit to the Osborne County Courthouse will show the use of the area's popular post rock material in its Romanesque Revival styling. Built in 1907-08 Osborne County Courthouse
- A visit to the Osborne County Courthouse will show the use of the area's popular post rock material in its Romanesque Revival styling. Built in 1907-1908 and listed on the Osborne County Courthouse
- Phillips County Courthouse
- The Decatur County Courthouse houses m Murals of the area's history which are located on the third and fourth floors.
Decatur County Courthouse
- The Rawlins County Courthouse was built in 1906 and exemplifies Greco-roman architecture.
Rawlins County Courthouse
- Built in 1906, Thomas County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Romanesque Revival style building is graced by the "Spirit of the Prairie" Thomas County Courthouse
- The Clark County Courthouse is noted for a map of the county inscribed on the face of the building. Several historical sites are shown.
Clark County Courthouse
- Comanche County Court House - 1927
- The first courthouse in Finney County was built in October, 1885, at this location. The county soon outgrew the small building and in 1902 was moved to a larger building at 113 Finney County Courthouse
- The Wichita County Courthouse was built in 1916. The beautiful sculpture of Leoti, Prairie Flower, can be admired in the foreground of the Courthouse Square.
Wichita County Courthouse
- A post rock courthouse was built in Tribune in 1890, at a cost of $20,000 Old Greeley County Courthouse
- The historic Butler County Courthouse was built in 1909 Butler County Courthouse
- Anthony, the county seat of Harper County, is justly proud of her stately Court House, constructed in 1908. The building is on the National Registry of Historic Buildings.
Harper County Court House
- Santa Fe Trail travelers and traders passed through, traded, camped and hunted where the Barton County Courthouse now stands in the center of town. Historically, Great Bend' Barton County Courthouse
- Kingman County Courthouse
- The historic Rice County Courthouse built of red brick and featuring a four directional clock tower was built in 1910 Rice County Courthouse
- Woodson County CourthouseThe most significant building in the Yates Center Courthouse Square Historic District, the Woodson County Courthouse, was constructed from 1899-1900 Woodson County Courthouse
- Dedicated July 4, 1902 Anderson County Courthouse
- The Douglas County Courthouse was built of native limestone in 1904. It was saved from demolition in the 1960s when a modern courthouse was built, and is now listed on the Douglas County Courthouse
- The Elk County Courthouse was built in 1908 after the original county seat center built in 1886 burned. The courthouse is one of a few that have a fireplace in every office.
Elk County Courthouse
- The current courthouse was built in 1922 and boasts beautiful Italian marble on the inside.
Historic Court House Square
- The county dedicated its first Court House in 1937, 30 Rogers County Courthouse
- The original courthouse was destroyed by fire on January 30, 1909.
The new building was completed in 1912 at a cost of $69,594.64.
Courthouse and War Memorial
- The Okmulgee County Court House was completed in 1918 Okmulgee County Courthouse
- The County Courthouse building was completed in 1914.
Osage County is the largest county in Oklahoma, twice as large as the entire state of Rhode Island and Delaware combined.
Osage County Courthouse
- After Governor Charles N. Haskell's declaration on May 6, 1910 Adair County Courthouse
- In 1840 Flint Courthouse
- The Wagoner County Courthouse was built in 1939 replacing the original courthouse that was built in 1897 which also served as the federal building.
Located on the front lawn is a Veteran' Wagoner County Courthouse & Memorial Walk
- Built in 1912, the historic Ellis County Courthouse stands in the center of the Courthouse Square in Arnett.
Ellis County Courthouse
- The Alfalfa County Courthouse was built in 1921 Alfalfa County Courthouse and War Memorial
- The Blaine County Courthouse was built in 1906 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places Blaine County Courthouse
- The Garfield County Court House built in 1934 Garfield County Court House
- The Grant County Courthouse was built in 1910.
Located on the Court House lawn is a Vietnam War, 105 Grant County Court House
- Noble County Courthouse
- Part of the Historic Downtown tour the Garvin County Courthouse was built in 1918.
Garvin County Courthouse
- This unique octagonal architecture with four impressive columns at each of four entrances is Oklahoma' Love County Courthouse
- The Seth Thomas Clock in the dome of the Carter County Courthouse was installed in 1928 Carter County Courthouse Seth Thomas Clock
- The Jackson County Courthouse was built in 1910 Jackson County Courthouse
- The impressive Beckham County Courthouse was built in 1911. If you have watched the movie, "The Grapes of Wrath," it may look familiar to you.
It appeared in the brief 30 Beckham County Courthouse
- The historic Greer County courthouse is truly the center of town and the center of activity. The entire square is surrounded by a unique WPA stone wall with corner fountain structures.
Greer County Courthouse
- The Kiowa County Courthouse and Square is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was designed by J. Riley Gordon and constructed in 1902 Kiowa County Courthouse
- Built in 1921.
Tillman County Courthouse
- The imposing Washita County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was designed by Solomon Andrew Layton in 1910 and completed in 1911, and has been called the " Washita County Courthouse
- The railroad offered a city block to the citizens of Holdrege if they would build a courthouse. The ambitious merchants promptly provided the funds and the cornerstone was dedicated on October 10, 188 Phelps County Courthouse
- What is presently Scotts Bluff County was carved out of Cheyenne County in an 1888 election. The following year Gering won an election designating it as the county seat. In 1891 Scotts Bluff County Courthouse
- Kimball County was created out of Cheyenne County in 1888. The centrally located city of Kimball has been the only county seat. County officials initially rented space for courthouse use. In 1893 Kimball County Courthouse
- Beautiufl historic courthouse built in 1870. On National Register of Historic Places. Site of the Civil War Battle of Salem.
Dent County Courthouse
- Historic courthouse built in 1858. On National Register of Historic Places. The courthouse is associated with Civil War history and still has a cannonball mark on/ Iron County Courthouse
- Built prior to the Civil War, it was used both as a hospital and storage space for horses' Historical Phelps County Courthouse
- Common Pleas Courthouse grounds have played an important part in the city' Common Pleas Courthouse
- Built in 1885 Bollinger County Court House
- Museum dealing with the history of Tombstone and southeast corner of Arizona. From 1879 to 1929. It is the only publicly owned museum which tells the story of the "Town Too Tough To Die."
Tombstone Courthouse State Historic Park
- Historic Courthouse
- The Harmon County Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Harmon County Courthouses
- Built in 1926 Sandoval County Courthouse
- When Furnas County organized in late 1873, Beaver City was one of the voting places designated by Governor Robert Furnas, for whom the county was named.
Furnas County Courthouse
- The Lafayette County Courthouse was built in 1847-49 and is the oldest courthouse in constant use west of the Mississippi. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places Lafayette County Courthouse
- This adobe structure is the first Pinal County Courthouse built in 1877. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places McFarland State Park
- Built in 1891, the second Pinal County Courthouse is the oldest public building in daily use in Arizona. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places Pinal County Courthouse
- Historic features include courthouse (1883), first Catholic Church (1875), first schoolhouse (1883), and Zero Stone placed by survey party in 1859 Courthouse Square
- Under a neat white stucco sheath, the 1919 Hudspeth County Courthouse is the Southwest's only in-use governmental structure of adobe. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places Adobe Courthouse
- Built in 1898 and in service until 1976, the historic Navajo County Courthouse is one of only two Richardsonian Romanesque courthouses in the state of Arizona. Located along old Route 66 Historic Courthouse
- The Madison County Courthouse in the small county seat of Fredericktown, Missouri (population 3,950) was built in 1899 Madison County Courthouse
- This is the fourth structure to serve as the Milam County Courthouse. The local Masonic Lodge laid the cornerstone for the building on July 4, 1891 Milam County Courthouse
- When the Leon County Courthouse burned in 1885, the smoke had scarcely died away before a contract was let to erect a new one. Completed in 1887, the "new" Leon County Courthouse
- The Red River County Courthouse, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, dates from 1885 Red River County Courthouse
- The Johnson County Courthouse,built in 1912 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Johnson County Courthouse
- Set among magnolia trees in center of town, the Colorado County Courthouse was built in 1891 in Second Empire style with locally made brick. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places Colorado County Courthouse
- Erected more than 100 years ago, the picturesque 19th-century courthouse, with turrets and towers, is modeled after an Irish castle. It' Shelby County Courthouse
- The oldest active courthouse west of the Mississippi; Crawford County Courthouse
- Built for $30,000 in 1899 Chambers County Courthouse
- This elegant 1893 brick and stone building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places Edgar County Courthouse
- Historic Autauga County Courthouse
- Only Second Empire-style courthouse in Alabama. Built in 1871 Bullock County Courthouse
- Renovated, working courthouse built in 1896 Lee County Courthouse
- Formerly Russell Co. Courthouse when Seale was county seat (1866-1943). Built in 1868 Old Russell County Courthouse
- 1859 building. Public library with genealogy section located on 2 Wilcox County Courthouse
- On the National Register of Historic Places Pierce County Courthouse
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places Mountrail County Courthouse
- Built in 1881 as a hotel, the building was named the county courthouse in 1885. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places Kidder County Courthouse
- The oldest courthouse in North Dakota is one of two in the state in the Gothic Revival tradition and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places Stutsman County Courthouse State Historic Site
- Built in 1919, it is believed to be the only round courthouse in the country; listed on the National Register Pershing County Courthouse
- 1872 courthouse which cost taxpayers almost $1 million, includes a jail, courthouse, District Attorney' Million Dollar Courthouse
- Nevada State Capitol
- See one of the sites that makes Charleston a remarkable place to visit, Coles County majestic courthouse and discover our historic murals. You' Historic Courthouse Square
- The current Effingham County Courthouse was built in 1871 after Effingham was named the county seat. An earlier 1850' Effingham County Courthouse
- Circa. 1858, the Montgomery County Courthouse was the site of "The World Needs God" Historic Montgomery County Courthouse
- Logan County Courthouse, built in 1905, contains the 2nd largest courtroom in the state. It also contains 4 Logan County Courthouse
- On the square in downtown Ponitac, the courthouse was built in 1875 and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places Livingston County Courthouse
- Placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995 Moultrie County Courthouse
- This courthouse is an authentic remnant of the French settlement of Illinois and an excellent example of their "post-on-sill" Cahokia Courthouse State Historic Site
- Historic Courthouse Square
- Historic Beardstown Lincoln Courthouse
- The stately Henry County courthouse was built in 1878 Henry County Court House
- The historical McDonough County Courthouse was built in 1872 for $155,000 McDonough County Courthouse
- Built in 1845, this building served as the center of county government until the county seat was moved to Eureka in 1896. It is one of the two surviving courthouses on the historic 8 Metamora Courthouse
- Garden County Courthouse
Listed in the National Register of Historical Places
[GD03-003] Listed 1990/01/10
In an election held in 1909 Garden County Courthouse
- Renovated 1916 Old Durham County Courthouse
- Beaux-arts public building without standing early 20 Hudson County Court House National Historic Site
- The original Courthouse was built in 1723. The present courthouse was built prior to 1869: some say as early as 1842 Currituck Courthouse
- Dating from about 1786 Old Beaufort County Courthouse
- Self-guided walking tour of historic downtown Pittsboro includes a variety of shops, restaurants, and modest Chatham Historical Museum (open Wednesdays from noon until 3pm).
Chatham County Courthouse & Historical Museum
- Honoring the site of the March 15, 1781 Revolutionary battle, the park consists of 28 monuments and a visitor center on 200 Guilford Courthouse National Military Park
- The Madison County Courthouse, constructed in 1907, is a two-story Neo-Classical Revival brick structure in the heart of Marshall. It cost $30,000 Madison County Courthouse
- 1899, 1940 Historic Iredell County Courthouse
- Designed and built by John Berry in 1844-1845. Outstanding example of Greek Revival architecture with details of woodwork and stair brackets from Asher-Benjamins' pattern book. An English Clock (c.17 Old Orange County Courthouse
- (c. 1837) The Courthouse is the focal point of Historic Morganton's National Register District and houses the Historic Burke Foundations; Heritage Museum, and the Vistor Information Center.
< Old Burke County Courthouse
- Alamance County was formed in 1849 Alamance County Courthouse
- The Clay County Courthouse is located in the center of a quaint, tree-filled town square in Hayesville. Completed in 1889 Clay County Courthouse
- Erected in 1876 and now on the National Register of Historic Places. The courthouse building is a synthesis of the Greek Revival, Italianate and Second Empires styles.
Cabarrus County Courthouse
- See the Greek Revival building built in 1848.
- Greek Revival bed & breakfast. The house was once the Sampson County Courthouse from 1818-1904.
Courthouse Inn & Guesthouses
- After three previous structures were destroyed by fire, the present Parker County Courthouse was begun in 1884 and dedicated in 1886 Parker County Courthouses
- Claiborne Parish Courthouse
- Wood County Courthouse
- Built in 1876, the Van Wert County Court House celebrated its 130th birthday in 2006. The structure remains today much as it was built at a cost of $110,174 Van Wert County Court House
- Completed in 1908 Monroe County Courthouse
- Sherman County was organized in 1873 Sherman County Courthouse