Heber Springs, Arkansas
Upcoming Events in Heber Springs Arkansas
Heber Springs Art Walk
- The last Sat. of each month, April-Nov./Art Fair on the Square: May and Sept. For more information call 501-362-1672.
Ph: 501-362-7735 (Always call and confirm events)
|20 - 22||
- Quality Art & Handmade Crafts, Food & Entertainment - Art, Jewelry, Pottery, Wood Art, Wrought Iron, Yard Furniture & Native American crafts are just a few of the booths in Spring Park, including Pony rides, Bungee jump, slides and much more for the kids. Entertainment throughout the weekend in Spring Park Jazz, Bluegrass, Blues, Gospel, Country, Dancers & more.
Art Walk & "Taste of Heber" Friday from 6-8 PM, - Over 20 restaurants and as many artists participate in the annual Art Walk & Taste of Heber event on Friday evening.
Pack your bags for fun at Springfest in the Ozarks as we take you on a nature adventure into the Butterfly Pavilion. No shots needed, no jet lag when entering the land of 100 butterflies. You will explore sights and sounds, food sources and the migration of the beautiful monarch butterfly even feed the butterflies. Tickets to enter are $5 which includes a butterfly net.
Take the Lake 5K Run - Saturday at 6PM. Race Day Registration begins at 1:00pm at Dam Site Park parking lot (Finish Line).
Volkswagen Car Show - Sponsored by the Mountain Top Volkswagen Club. Car Show to be held Downtown Heber Springs, Sat from 9am - 5pm.
Community Parade - Sat. - 11AM - 1st,2nd & 3rd place trophies for floats. Lineup at 10:30 AM at Harps Parking Lot on West Main Street. Everyone invited to participate.
Address: Downtown , Heber Springs, Arkansas
|18||American Cancer Society Relay for Life - Cleburne County Relay for Life will be held at in Heber Springs.|
|29 - 30||Fireworks Extravaganza - One big day to celebrate on Sandy Beach. Food, Fun & listen to the Bluegrass Sounds of Jed & Harry Clark as they take the stage from 6-7 PM followed by The Charlie White Band from 7 -9:15 PM Then sit back and enjoy one of the largest Fireworks displays on Greers Ferry Lake at 9:30 PM.|
|6 - 7||
Annual Bud Magness Memorial Gospel Quartet Singing
- Southern Gospel Quartet Singing begins at 7 p.m. both nights. Gospel groups from around the state participate each night. Seating is available but lawn chairs are welcome. Food concessions on site.
Address: Spring Park Amphitheater , Heber Springs, Arkansas
|21||Annual World Championship Cardboard Boat Races - Races begin at 10 a.m. with youth and adult divisions. Races determined by speed. Vie for the "Pride of the Fleet" award or the notorious "Titanic Award". Battle it out in a Tug-of-War contest, watch the kids dig for treasures or build sandcastles in the sandsculpting contest, and play volleyball. Visitors can stuff themselves in the World Championship Watermelon Eating Contest. However, nothing is over until the Cardboard Boat Demolition Derby. You won't want to miss it. Call for a boat application at 501-362-2444 and create your own cardboard boat.|
|26 - 28||
Old Soldiers Reunion
- Reunion of Veterans and their families events include; parade, carnival all weekend, Beauty Pageant on Fri. night & Sat. morning. For pageant information call Jan Awalt at 501-362-5229. For parade/carnival information call the American Legion at 501-362-9979.
Ph: 501-362-9979 (Always call and confirm events)
Giant Garage Sale at: Sugar Loaf Mini Storage
- Gonna be a great day for a blowout Garage sale. Got a real nice love seat for 45.00. gonna have three baby strollers, pictures, guns, guitars, all kinds of miscellaneous everything. It's going to be at Sugarloaf mini storage in Heber Springs AR. On the 25 bypass past the Holiday Inn Express, go just past the red light, and were located behind the Phillips 66 on the corner. Look for our signs. Can't miss us. Probably several vendors there. Just look for all the stuff.
Thank you for looking and look forward to seeing you there. Kicks off about 8am till?????? Saturday 24th, 2013
|23 - 27||
Annual County Wide Yard Sale
- The event draws crowds of bargain hunters from all over.
Ph: 501-362-2425 (Always call and confirm events)
|28 - 1||
Cleburne County Fair
- Booths, exhibits, livestock, horticulture, kids events include terrific food and amusements.
Ph: 501-362-2524 (Always call and confirm events)
|27 - 30||Annual Business Expo - Area businesses showcase their products and services, open to the public.|
|30||Tri the Lake at Heber Springs - 500 Yard Swim, 13.5 Mile Bike Ride and 3.2 Mile Run. Entry info online.|
Christmas Open House
- (1-5 PM) The official start of the Christmas Season with participating merchants opening their fully decorated businesses to the public with refreshments, sales and great gift giving ideas.
Ph: 501-362-8287 (Always call and confirm events)
|24||Light Up The Park - Lighted Christmas parade begins at 5:30 PM and ends with Santa, music and lights in Spring Park. Snowflakes line Main Street, 500 luminaries will glow throughout the park and around the lighted Historical Cleburne County Courthouse. A live nativity scene on the east side of Spring Park demonstrates the real reason for the season.|