Our show is always fantastic. It seems that each year we host it, it gets BIGGER and BETTER! What all does it entail?
We usually have:
* 40+ gem case exhibits that will delight and amaze
* 30+ really good dealers (who have almost anything a person would want to buy)
* Several live demonstrations (we've had bead design and stringing, wire work, gem trees, faceting, opal cutting and many more)
* Low admission
* Door Prizes! Half hour (or even 15 minute) door prizes that are included in your price! Win all kinds of great stuff!
* Paid ticket prize drawings where you can get a separate chance to win something extra special! You don't have to be present to win - - Drawing at 4PM Sunday.
* Chinese Raffle - a chance to win stunning items.
* Gemstone sluice - try your hand at "mining" for real gems and fossils etc!
* The University of South Alabama and their remarkable display
* A membership booth where you can talk about the benefits of becoming a club member, and then apply!
* Free parking (because we know you'd rather spend your money on rocks!)
* An available snack bar.....mmmn......
* The chance to make new friends and intrigue you.
In the past, we have had rock "food tables" at our show. You may have seen this display (or one similar to it) at other shows, and it is truly unforgettable! Every item on the table -except one- is made from rocks! The trick is to locate the edible item! It takes a skilled eye, but the reward is scrumtious!
Hours: Friday, 2PM-7PM; Saturday, 9AM-6PM; Sunday, 10AM-6PM.