The museum is located in the old Santa Fe Railroad Depot. It was built in 1928 and served in that capacity until its closing in 1982. In the fall of 1984, the museum moved into it, thus affording better accessibility for the handicapped and elderly with its ground-level entrances.
Making this scenic park complete, a rolling nine hole grass green golf course overlooks Anthony Lake and dam. The par 36 course, boasting 5,000 square foot greens, challenges golfers year round, seven days a week.
Club house facilities furnish a snack bar and Pro Shop adjacent to a 40
The lake has been worked on and the water was so low that fishing and boating were basically out of the picture. Due to recent rains the lake does have water in it and is going to be stocked as soon as it \"settles\".