LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Armory Building

The Armory Building was built in 1936 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places

Watonga, OK Historic Buildings

Hooper Drug Store - 1906

At the corner of Main & Noble you will find Stewart Real Estate and H & R Block. It hasn't always been that way. In 1906

Watonga, OK Historic Buildings

Blaine County Courthouse

The Blaine County Courthouse was built in 1906 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places

Watonga, OK Historic Courthouses

Ferguson Chapel

Reverend G.V. Albertson joined the great race into what is now Blaine County and staked a lot for the Presbyterian Church in Watonga. In December of 1901 eleven members met to organize a Presbyterian Church. The cost to build the church was $1,387.99. Wages were paid to workers on the church were $2

Watonga, OK Historic Churches

T. B. Ferguson Mansion Museum

The Ferguson Mansion was built in 1907 and is open for tours of its period furnishings and historic memorabilia. T.B. Ferguson, appointed Oklahoma's sixth territorial governor by President Theodore Roosevelt, is best remembered for his efforts to turn Oklahoma Territory into Oklahoma the State. <

Watonga, OK Museums

Things to do near Watonga, OK

Medford Golf Course

Medford's Golf course is a 9-hole course located North of the Industrial Park. ...