The historic Hotel Stephenson, built in 1925, is located amongst the cobblestone streets of downtown Falls City. It has been restored and still remains as a lodging establishment with 20 rooms that pr... Hotel Stephenson
The Richardson County Courthouse, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was completed in 1925 to replace a wooden courthouse which was destroyed by fire. The then county commissioners commissioned architect W.F. Gernandt to build a fire proof structure for $200,000
Stanton Lake Park is a beautiful lake site for picnics, day activities, or camping.
The camping area has trailer hookups for water, electricity, and sewer. The park also has showers, a dumping station, lake fishing, picnic shelter areas, playground equipment, and sand volleyball courts.
The Veteran's Memorial Monument is located on the southeast side of the courthouse lawn, and is a tribute to Richardson County men who were killed in World War II, the Korean Conflict, and the Vietnam War.