The religious work done by the circuit riders in the 1860s and early 1870s which included Rev. C.W. Comstock and Rev. M.M. Smith laid the foundation for Methodism in the South Platte Mission, which included all of Saunders County except Ashland. In the spring of 1872
Czechland Lake Recreation Area is a multipurpose reservoir located one mile north of Prague and 15 miles northwest of Wahoo, Nebraska on Highway 79. The area offers a variety of outdoor activities for all seasons.
The Wahoo Burlington Depot, a two-story wood frame building on the Ashland-to-Schuyler line, was constructed in 1886, several months before the railroad's tracks were completed in 1887. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
The first Lutheran services ever conducted in Wahoo were in 1880. They were conducted by Rev. Nels Nordling, pastor of Edensburg church of Malmo and were held in the N.J. Anderson photography gallery. On December 25, 1883 the Swedes organized the present congregation. Lots 4, 5, and 6