Beckley, West Virginia
Upcoming Events in Beckley West Virginia
Fridays in the Park - Beckley
- Every Friday through the summer, mid May to the end of August, 11:30am – 1:00pm, Fun! Food! Live Entertainment! Fashion Show! Neville Street Park!
Address: Word Park, Neville Street , Beckley, West Virginia
Winter Nationals monster Truck and Motor Sports Spectactular
- Monster truck show! Two shows on January 10th - 2 PM and 7:30 PM. Doors open one hour before show time. Adult tickets are $19/each; children 10 and under are $12/each. Reserved seating available for $25 each.
Address: 200 Armory Drive Beckley WV 25801 , Beckley, West Virginia
|14 - 16||
West Virginia Quilters, Inc. Quilt Festival
- The Quilt Festival is a four day event where previously judged quilts are exhibited, classes and a lecture are provided, vendors sell quilting supplies and a Little Quilt Auction are offered.
150+ Judged Quilts
Special Exhibits & Demonstrations
Daily SILENT Little Quilt Auctions
Lecture & Trunk Show Thursday evening
LIVE Little Quilt Auction Friday evening
Address: Summersville Arena & Conference Center , Beckley, West Virginia
Annual Independence Day Family Fun Festival
- Free Gate, Circus, Thrill Show, And Live Music on the stage. All Events Are FREE
And don't forget the Fireworks at Dusk "The Best Place in Town to See Them"
Face Painting, Kiddy Land, Vendors, Food, and a few Surprises.
Doors open at 11 A.M. Events Start Noon. Rain or shin ( If it rains we will move in to the building)
For more info. Call 252-7361 Or go online.
Address: Beckley Convention Center, 200 Armory Dr. , Beckley, West Virginia
|13 - 15||
Annual Friends of Coal Auto Fair
- Join us on the spacious grounds of the YMCA Youth Sports Complex in the mountains of West Virginia for the annual Friends of Coal Auto Fair – one of the state's fastest growing car shows! This 3 day event includes: hundreds of rods, customs, classics, muscle cars, motorcycles, tuners, & trucks from all years; vendors; flea market; car corral; arts and crafts; and is highlighted by a Saturday Night concert featuring live music from some special guests. Prizes and give-a-ways daily. Dash plaques to the first 500 registered. Long Distance Awards. Sponsor's Choice awards presented Saturday night & Sunday afternoon. All proceeds benefit the YMCA Youth Sports Complex and Youth Sports Programs.
Address: YMCA Youth Sports Complex, Beckley, Raleigh County, West Virginia , Beckley, West Virginia
Annual Beckley Cruise-In Car & Bike Show
- The first day of the Friends of Coal Auto Fair ends in grand fashion as hundreds of vehicles line-up for the cruise-in from the show grounds to uptown Beckley for the annual Beckley Cruise-In Car & Bike Show. The parade of vehicles are led through town to the historic district by police escort, and then parked along the streets of uptown Beckley for all to enjoy. Food, fun and live entertainment will be provided. Several awards and prizes are presented throughout the evening including specialty trophies from the city departments, People's Choice awards and door prizes. This is an excellent opportunity for our car show participants to see more of the city, to meet the residents of our community and to display their vehicles. 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
|24 - 26||
Annual Appalachian Arts & Crafts Fair
- The locals watch for this show every year and visitors to Raleigh County, WV are drawn to the beautiful, hand-crafted wares. It's the annual Appalachian Festival Arts & Crafts Show, hosted by the Beckley-Raleigh County Chamber of Commerce.
Feast your eyes on the colors, feel the wonderous textures, appreciate the love and care which designed and made every piece. West Virginia is abundant with talent and this talent can be seen and purchased at the show. Over 100 vendors will show and sell their creations. Everything from quilts, to pottery, to sculptures, to wood works.
In addition to the crafts, the show features daily musical entertainment for your listening pleasure. Everything from traditional Celtic to Bluegrass, these WV entertainers are sure to please.
Address: Raleigh County Convention Center , Beckley, West Virginia
|24 - 26||
- The Annual Appalachian Festival is three big days packed with arts, crafts, entertainment, music, food and fun! Held in Beckley and throughout Raleigh County. This year's festival promises to deliver!
Start each day with a down-home, hearty Appalachian style breakfast. Sample delicious cuisine at Taste of Appalachia while enjoying live music. For the history buffs (and the brave at heart) take a thrilling Ghost Tour and explore Beckley's haunted sites. Check out beautiful quilts, stunning art, and crafts lovingly made by over 100 artisans! Theatre WV offers a Friday night performance by Phil Dirt & the Dozers that will have you laughing and singing along!
There are coal mine tours and folk music harkening back to the roots of Appalachia! For the auto enthusiasts, don't miss the Classic Car Show featuring more than 100 classic automobiles!
There's more … craft demonstrations, strolling musicians, and bluegrass bands … all the best of West Virginia's native talent! Don't miss the Appalachian Festival! It's sure to delight your senses and put a smile on your face! Events take place throughout Raleigh County. Check out activities at the Beckley-Raleigh County Convention Center (former armory), Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine, Crossroads Mall, Grandview Park, Tamarack, Uptown Beckley, and the Youth Museum of Southern WV. See you soon!
Ph: 877-987-3847 (Always call and confirm events)
|31 - 1||
Beckley's Kids Classic Festival
- Multiple county-wide events for the entire family. Features various family activities – games, parade, fireworks, entertainment, competitions.
Call for schedule and fees.
Address: Various locations in the community , Beckley, West Virginia
Annual Car Show at Pine Lodge
- Annual Car Show at Pine Lodge Nursing Home
Address: Stanaford Road , Beckley, West Virginia
Beckley Chili Night
- Annual Chili Night with numerous chili vendors, music and mini-carnival - fund-raiser for Beckley Renaissance. 5:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Address: Main Street , Beckley, West Virginia