Upcoming Events in Bisbee Arizona
|23||Annual Bisbee Art Auction - Visitors can enjoy a weekend filled with artistic talent and visual pleasure at Bisbee's Annual Bisbee Art Auction. The auction features many nationally known artists from around the state. As in the past, the auction will be presented gallery style. The Final Hanging along with the First Preview of the Art Work will be held Friday from 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM. The Final Preview is Saturday from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM. Also on Saturday is the Meet the Artist Reception from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM, which is included in the $10.00 auction entry fee. The Auction commences at 7:00 PM.|
|13||Bisbee's Annual Earth Day Festival - 11am-5pm City Park on Brewery Gulch, Bisbee's annual Earth Day Festival; guaranteed to be educational and fun for all.|
|30 - 31||
Annual Bisbee Plein Air Painting Competition
- Artists are invited to Bisbee to paint the picturesque hillsides of Tombstone Canyon and the lovely gardens in the Warren District. This is a great opportunity to network with Arizona's many Plein Air painters and take advantage of a well-organized venue to sell your work.
Bisbee Plein Air is open to any artist who paints using the plein air technique in oil, watercolor, acrylic, or pastel. All paintings entered in show/sale must be done "en plein air" (in the open air where the artist has no control of light or weather) during the event dates in the City of Bisbee. All canvas/ paper must be stamped.
Friday evening artists' tour, reception, Saturday, Bisbee Bloomers Garden Tour, 10a-4p, Artists paint all day, awards ceremony, 5p, reception and sale follows.
Bisbee Bloomers Garden Tour
- Self-directed garden tour sponsored by the Bisbee Bloomers, map at the Visitor Center, shuttle available ($1). 10a-4p. Held during the annual Plein Air Art Festival.
Ph: 866-2BISBEE (Always call and confirm events)
The Bisbee 1000 - The Great Stairclimb
- A 5K that feels like a 10k. Walk for fun or run for competition through Old Bisbee's historic stairways. 9 AM. Enjoy the Barco Ice Man competition, 7AM registration.
Ph: 520-432-1585 (Always call and confirm events)
Annual Festival of Lights
- The holiday season officially begins with a merry lighting ceremony and celebration in Grassy Park (next to the Mining & Historical Museum). Santa will arrive in downtown Old Bisbee on a flashy fire truck with goodies for all children.
Ph: 520-432-6004 (Always call and confirm events)
|15 - 16||
Annual Historic Home Tour
- Each year, Bisbee residents open their doors giving visitors a glimpse into the
town's architectural history. Turn-of-the-century splendor comes to life with
docents - some in period costumes - leading tours and answering questions about
the distinctive structures.
Friday, 10am - 4pm
Saturday, 10am - 3pm.
Address: Historic District , Bisbee, Arizona