Boulder City, Nevada
Upcoming Events in Boulder City Nevada
|Canyon Road Self Storage - Canyon Road Self Storage located in the heart of historic Boulder City & Henderson, Nevada carries a full line of packing and storage supplies. We specialize in RV storage, boat storage and self storage units.We offer quality products at reasonable prices. Excellent customer service is our goal. Call 702-294-5025.|
|28 - 29||Spring Jamboree - Join in a tremendous annual celebration sponsored by the Boulder City Chamber of Commerce. Some of the events: a great carnival for the entire family; Little Miss and Little Mister Boulder City Contest; more than 125 crafts booths; a car show; live entertainment; lots of food and fun.|
Quilt Old Town
- Come enjoy this outdoor quilt display throughout Boulder City's Historic District. 8 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.
Address: Downtown , Boulder City, Nevada
Silver State Toy Train Meet
- See toy train layouts operate, buy, sell and trade as well as chat with railroad enthusiasts. Play area for the kids. 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Address: Nevada State Railroad Museum Shed, Yucca Street. , Boulder City, Nevada
Freeboree Parade Celebration
- There will be fellowship, popcorn, hotdogs, crafts, music, giant water slide, concerts, slip n' slides and more. 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Address: First Baptist Church, 850 Avenue B , Boulder City, Nevada
- 4th of July celebration, parade, games, patriotic program, fireworks. A pancake breakfast sponsored by the Rotary Club of Boulder City begins at 7 a.m.
Parade kicks off from Colorado and Nevada Way at 9 a.m. and continues to Central Park.
Evening fireworks and activities take place at Veterans' Memorial Park.
Address: Broadbent Park , Boulder City, Nevada
Annual Boulder City Chautauqua
- Chautauqua presents scholars who portray American historical figures discussing pertinent issues of their time. There is also time for audience participation with the characters. Performances at 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Sponsored by Nevada Humanities and hosted by the Boulder City Museum and Historical Association.
Address: Boulder Theatre, 1225 Arizona Street , Boulder City, Nevada
|15||SSIN City SS Car Show - Approximately 70 vehicles will be displayed from 10am-4pm.|
|22||Annual Goodstuff Garage Sale - The Annual Goodstuff Garagae Sale is a multi-community garage sale, art show, sale and bake sale. All proceeds from arts, crafts and the bake sale will be donated to the St. Jude's Ranch for Children. 7 a.m. until 1 p.m.|
|22||WurstFest, Auction & Car Show - The Boulder City Sunrise Rotary sponsors the Annual WurstFest, Auction & Car Show with three live bands, German Food and Beer, Large Car Show and Live and Silent Auctions. Proceeds benefit the Boulder City High School Senior All Night Graduation Party. 9:30 AM- 10:00 PM.|
|29 - 30||Art in the Park - Experience Nevada's largest art show, sponsored by the Boulder City Hospital Foundation. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days.|
Annual Fall Festival
- Free carnival games, candy and food! For kids ages preschool through 5th grade (and their parents). Costumes are optional.
Address: Bethany Baptist Church, 210 Wyoming Street , Boulder City, Nevada
Santa's Electric Night Parade
- 4:30pm. Downtown Boulder City
Address: Downtown Boulder City , Boulder City, Nevada
|1||Annual Christmas Parade of Lights on Lake Mead - There will be approximately 50 decorated boats from 16 feet to 75 feet that will parade along the shore of Boulder Beach from Lake Mead Marina to the Hemenway launch ramp and returning to the Lake Mead Marina. Awards will be presented in each of 10 classes. No entry fee but boats must be registered and safety inspected to be eligible for the parade. 7 p.m.. Sponsored by the Lake Mead Boat Owners Association.|
|1 - 2||
Boulder City Gingerbreadhouse Contest and Christmas Faire
- This is an event sponsored by Gingerbread House Miracle, Inc. a charity. The gingerbread houses will be put up for auction and the proceeds will be donated to charity. The gingerbread houses will also be donated. St. Judes Ranch for Children here in Boulder City received a lot of them. In order for this to work we also have a European style Christmas Faire. It is all indoors, ample parking, good light and facilities. There will be entertainment, food and drink. B.C. is very safe, on the road to Hoover Dam. Please click on my website for lots of info, pics, entry blanks etc. 10 am to 5 pm each day.
Address: Boulder City Elks Lodge, 1217 Nevada Highway, Boulder City, NV. , Boulder City, Nevada