Bull Shoals, Arkansas
Upcoming Events in Bull Shoals Arkansas
|16 - 12||
Mardi Gras Month
- Restaurant specials and discounts, parade (date TBA), Mardi Gras Ball. A full month of activities and special events!
Address: City wide , Bull Shoals, Arkansas
- The parade begins at 3 p.m. Dress up your favorite canine friend in the traditional colors of purple, green, and gold. Pre-registration is encouraged. Photos of pets are available.
Address: Bel Arco Resort Town Meeting Hall , Bull Shoals, Arkansas
|19 - 9||
Annual Mardi Gras Ozarks Style
- February is declared Mardi Gras month in the communities of Bull Shoals and Lakeview by their mayors. Restaurants offer Cajun specials on the week-ends. Barkus Parade for canines and their owners, Pancake Breakfast, Mardi Gras Parade, Miss Mardi Gras Pageant, King and Queen Contest and Mardi Gras Ball.
Address: Bel Arco Crest Conference Center and Town Meeting Hall , Bull Shoals, Arkansas
Miss Mardi Gras Pageant
- Miss Mardi Gras pageant for ages 12-14, Junior Miss Mardi Gras ages 15-17, Miss Mardi Gras Princess ages 18-21, and Ms. Mardi Gras Queen ages 22-102.
Ph: (870) 445-4443 (Always call and confirm events)
Mardi Gras Parade
- The parade begins at CS Woods Blvd. and ends at Town East Center. Floats, antique cars, marching groups, and equestrians. King and Queen of 2005 will be the Grand Marshals for the parade.
Address: C.S. Woods Blvd. , Bull Shoals, Arkansas
Mardi Gras Ball
- 7 p.m.-midnight. Appetizers, cold beer, prizes and dancing.
Address: Bel Arco Conference Center , Bull Shoals, Arkansas
|14 - 16||
BROstock 2011 Pro Wakeboarding Competition
- Liquid Force's BROstock on Bull Shoals Lake Part Deux!! Yes it's true, we're heading back to Bull Shoals for our World Famous BROstock in 2011. Mark your calendars right now, We'll be hosting with worlds best wakeboarding contest.
Address: Little Sister Creek Arm of Bull Shoals Lake, Pt 5 , Bull Shoals, Arkansas
Annual John G. Eastwold Memorial 4th of July Fireworks Show
- Presented by the Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock this 4th of July at the Bull Shoals-White River State Park Day Use Area in Lakeview overlooking the dam.
Festivities will begin on July 4th at dusk.
Best locations for viewing include Bull Shoals-White River State Park Day Use Area, Bull Shoals Dam, The James A Gaston Visitor Center, and private boats can view the show from the Lakeview and Promise Land lake areas. If you can see Bull Shoals Dam, you can see the fireworks.
To find map and more info on visitor center, Lakeview and Promise Land lake areas -- to to link below and click on their names.
Please help with donations to support this tradition by putting your change or a couple bucks in a donation jar at one of the many locations around the Lakeview/Bull Shoals area, or stop in the Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock.
Hillbilly Chili Cook-off
- Sponsored by the Bull Shoals Rotary Club. Taste the chili, visit the vendors, have a fun day!
Address: City Park , Bull Shoals, Arkansas