Upcoming Events in Carrollton Ohio
Carrollton Farmers Markets
- Carrollton Farmers Market offers a wide variety of goods. You can find fresh fruits and vegetables, flowers, shrubs, trees, homemade baked goods, cheeses, homegrown meats, wood products, and numerous other items. New items can appear weekly. Every Saturday starting the first Saturday in May.
Address: Ponderosa Steakhouse Parking Lot, St. Rte. 43 N., 1117 Canton Rd. , Carrollton, Ohio
|6||Mangled Metal Demolition Derby - Destruction Productions is once again putting on an exciting demolition derby at the Carroll County Fairgrounds. Classes are: main event, pro class, truck class and compact class. Visit the Carroll County website for rules and regulations. There will be a 50/50 and a raffle to win a fully prepared car to compete in.|
Mother's Day Celebration - English High Tea
- Mothers, daughters, aunts, friends and children are invited to enjoy this scrumptious authentic English High Tea in the charming surroundings of this century old farmhouse nestled in the picturesque hills of Carroll County.
Address: Bluebird Farm Restaurant, Gift Shop & Toy Museum, 190 Alamo Rd. , Carrollton, Ohio
|1||Annual Ribs Burn-Off - Lots to do at the Annual Ribs Burn-Off! Rib tasting competition, airplane rides, classic car show, vendors, live band, and more. Wide selection of food and beverages. Minutes from overnight accomodations.|
Carrollton Independence Day Celebration & Fireworks
- Commemorate our Nation's Independence in this all day celebration full of food, fun, festivities and fantastic fireworks. Start your day with breakfast under the grandstand and stay 'til the last of the 'rocket's red glare.' Stroll through the car show, cheer for the tractor pullers and browse the Flea Market vendors' wares. 9:00AM - 11:00PM
Enjoy a live band as you settle in to enjoy the evening's high-flying pyrotechnic displays!
Address: Carroll County Fairgrounds, 106 Kensington Rd , Carrollton, Ohio
|9 - 14||
Carroll County Fair
- Annual county fair includes rides, animals, A.S.T.P. tractor pulls featuring pullers from all across the Eastern United States, demolition derbies, bull riding, the exciting combine derby, midway rides, and much more. Watch horse racing, 4-H exhibitions, 4-H animal shows, senior activities - so much to do. View the agricultural exhibits and enjoy lots of food.
Address: Carroll County Fairgrounds, 106 Kensington Rd NE , Carrollton, Ohio
|21||Scarecrows on the Square Festival - Fall arrives on the square in Carrollton with the annual decorating day and scarecrow festival. Participants decorate their scarecrows and they are placed around the square for viewing pleasure. The scarecrows are left to adorn the square through the middle of October. Enjoy music, the farmers market and shop the local stores.|
|4 - 6||Algonquin Mill Fall Festival - Enjoy the Fall colors at the annual Algonquin Mill Fall Festival. The annual festival is centered around an 1800's steam-powered flour mill. There is also a steam-powered sawmill and many other antique tractors, engines, tools, and cars. You won't want to miss the demonstrations on quilting, weaving, spinning, and other "lost" arts. There are over 70 select craftsmen on site with items for sale. Come hungry because there are all kinds of "home" cooked foods from pancakes to BBQ chicken dinners to sauerkraut to apple butter and home made bread. Abraham Lincoln will be in attendance at this year's festival. Make sure you stop by to see him.|
Carrollton H.S. Band Annual Craft Show
- Handmade wooden items, card crafting, jewelry, baked goods...something for everyone!, Excellent cafeteria items featuring our specialties: Hot Chicken Sandwich with Broccoli Cheese soup and for dessert Hot Apple Dumplings with ice cream! All Proceeds benefit the Carrollton Bands! Come spend the day with us and do your Christmas shopping! Crafters are welcome. 10am - 3 pm.
Address: Carrollton High School, 252 3rd St., NE , Carrollton, Ohio
|16||Annual Eastern Ohio Farm Toy Show & Auction - The Eastern Ohio Farm Toys Show and Auction features sixty tables of new and old die cast tractor models and toy farm machinery. Toy Dealers from three states display model farm toys for sale. Food is available throughout the day and there are drawings for door prizes. At 4:30pm the farm toy auction begins. Items being auctioned will be discontinued, limited edition or collector edition toy tractors and equipment. There will also be some trucks and construction toys. 9:00 a.m.- 3:30 p..m|
Coley's Stag Reunion
- Join the thousands of people who flock to Carroll County for the annual Coley's Stag Reunion, a gathering of old and new friends from all over the country who wish to honor one of Carrollton's oldest establishments. Enjoy "hot chili," bean soup, beverages, sandwiches, memorabilia and an auction to benefit the Cole Brothers Scholarship Fund. Friday after Thanksgiving.
Address: Ed Long Equipment, 92 Second St. S.E. , Carrollton, Ohio
|22 - 23||
McCook House Open House & Candlelight Tour
- Tour the McCook House Civil War Museum by candlelight. The house is beautifully decorated for the season and there is a display of decorated trees from non-profit organizations. Also, purchase pine boughs and potpourri. Be sure to stop in and visit this beautiful memorial to the "Fighting McCooks." 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. Candlelight tour only on Saturday.
Address: McCook House Civil War Museum, Second Street Northeast , Carrollton, Ohio
The Miracles of Christmas Parade
- Start your season off bright by welcoming Santa and his friends at this annual Carrollton Christmas parade. Treats for the kids, music, floats, fire trucks and horses - everything you need to get you in the holiday spirit!
Address: Carrollton Public Square , Carrollton, Ohio
|16||Carroll County Holiday Lights - A drive-it-yourself tour of over half-a-million lights, including nativity, super heroes, cartoon lane, 4-H lane, dinosaurs, and many more. Visit 4-H Lane and vote for your favorite display.|