Casa Grande, Arizona
Upcoming Events in Casa Grande Arizona
|1||Casa Grande Ruins 200k/125mi - Ride starts at the Round Trip Bike Shop in Casa Grande, goes to the Casa Grande Ruins in Coolidge, and then down south to the beautiful saguaro desert in the Tohono O'odham reservation. Lunch provided. Riders are friendly and non-competitive. See website for more details.|
|29 - 30||Annual Historic Downtown Street Fair - Fine Art Show, display of all the Paint-a-Brella contest entries, car show, historic bicycle tour, continuous entertainment, food.|
|18 - 20||
AGRI-COUNTRY Bluegrass Festival
- Fun for everyone. This year's 25th AGRI-COUNTRY Bluegrass Festival promises to be 3 days of FANTASTIC BANDS! GREAT MUSIC & FAMILY FUN! Jamming, Music Workshops, AGRI-SPROUTS Kidz Zone, Music and Craft Vendors, Clogging, Jammin Mutt Strut, Old Fashioned Quilt Show, Food and Merchant Vendors throughout the festival. RV Camping available.
Address: Pinal County Fairgrounds, 512 S. Eleven Mile Corner Road/Casa Grande, AZ , Casa Grande, Arizona
|25 - 27||
Annual Wuertz Farm Gourd Festival
- Three day nationally acclaimed gourd festival featuring over 100 artists and vendors, Arizona Gourd Society judged show, reserved classes, mini gourdster races, sailing "regourda", gourd games, non-stop musical entertainment, food booths, thousands of dried gourds for sale.
FRI-SAT: 9-5 SUN: 10-3. RV camping. free parking. Rain or shine. Most activities indoors.
Address: Pinal County Fairgrounds, Eleven Mile Corner & Hwy 287 , Casa Grande, Arizona
|22 - 23||Annual Cactus Antique Airplane Fly-In - Hosted by the Arizona Antique Aircraft Association, with emphasis placed on aircraft of yesteryear, 8 am - 5 pm.|
Annual Arizona State Open Chili Championship
- Red chili competition, classic car show, arts & crafts, live entertainment, 10 am- 6 pm.
Address: Ed Hooper Park, 2525 N. Pinal Ave. , Casa Grande, Arizona
|13 - 17||
Annual Pinal County Fair
- The Annual Pinal County Fair includes rides, games, food, livestock auctions, 4-H displays and competitions, arts and crafts, live entertainment and much more.
Don't miss the Pinal County Fair March 19-23, 2014 at the Pinal Fairgrounds and event Center in Casa Grande
Address: 512 S Eleven Mile Corner Rd , Casa Grande, Arizona
Annual Le Grande Tour Bicycle Challenge
- Tour through desert landscapes around Casa Grande, Coolidge & Eloy, non-competitive ride, includes 100K, 50K & 10-mile family fun ride, 7 am.
Address: City Hall , Casa Grande, Arizona
|10 - 12||
Copperstate Aviation Expo & Fly-In
- Educational forum, flight demonstrations, aircraft displays, helicopter rides, vendors, food court. 8a-5p.
Address: Casa Grande Airport , Casa Grande, Arizona
|19||Halloween Carnival - There will be game booths, entertainment, costume and pumpkin carving contests and as always, lots of CANDY! We invite you and your family to the park for a safe, fun filled evening of activities. Those interested in operating a game booth can contact Parks & Recreation.|
Breakfast with Santa
- Casa Grande Parks & Recreation Department will sponsor this morning of holiday fun. Parents may register their child(ren) ages 4-10 for a fee of $10. The program is being held at the Dorothy Powell Senior Adult Center. Children will enjoy breakfast, Christmas activities which will include a variety of crafts and games. Santa will also be stopping by for a visit!
9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Address: 405 E. Sixth Street. , Casa Grande, Arizona