LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Attractions and Upcoming Events

National Guard Artillery Encampment

The Statistical House was built in 1907 at Chandler to house officers and scorekeepers compiling results of rifle practices and competitions during Oklahoma National Guard encampments and other training sessions. It later served half a century as housing for Business and professional Women'

Chandler, OK Memorials

Kee-Tilghman-Erwin House

National Register of Historic Places Built in 1898 by O.B. Kee, this mansard-roofed home was purchased in 1901 by famed Deputy U.S. Marshal, William Mathew "Bill" Tilghman, Lincoln County homesteader, sheriff, state senator, and one of the territorial lawmen known as the "Three Guardsmen."

Chandler, OK Historic Homes

First Presbyterian Church

National Register of Historic Places Built in 1894 of lumber hauled by wagons from Guthrie, Oklahoma, this structure was one of few, if any public buildings left intact after the tragic cyclone of 1897

Chandler, OK Historic Churches

The Mascho Buildings

National Register of Historic Places The oldest commercial buildings in Lincoln County, these sandstone "twin" buildings were built by pioneer merchant, A.E. Macho in 1897 and 1898. The earlier building was first constructed in 1896

Chandler, OK Historic Buildings

Chandler Golf Course

The Chandler Golf Course is more than the ordinary 9-hole golf course. It also offers a Practice Putting Green and Driving Range. There is a club house lounge as well as snacks, sandwiches, chips, and cold drinks. There are cart rentals, club rentals, golf accessories, and restroom facilities.

Chandler, OK Golf Courses

Things to do near Chandler, OK