Having been in business since 1938, Clark Hardware was originally located in the Old Farmers Supply Building. In 1949, the current building was built. All the shelving in the south wall came from the Old Farmers Supply Building and is made of walnut. A weighing scale was also saved from the old building.
There are many priceless tokens in the store. The cash register used by Mr. Clark was bought in Furkman, Kansas in 1918 and it is solid brass. The vault door was actually used by one of the earlier banks. There is also a gold plated hammer awarded to C. C. Clark for his years with Richard and Conover Hardware.
Come visit us in Nowata, Oklahoma