Clay Center, Nebraska
Upcoming Events in Clay Center Nebraska
|28 - 4||
Annual Quilt Show
- First Two Weekends - Exhibit of historical, antique, collectible and new quilts.
Address: Clay County Museum. , Clay Center, Nebraska
|24 - 25||
Spring Wing Ding
- First Weekend - A two-day event focusing on the Wet lands and spring waterfowl migration featuring: tours to local marshes, noon cookout, seminars and a banquet/wildlife auction.
Address: High School Gym , Clay Center, Nebraska
|2 - 4||Bargains on Byway - A three days of sales in businesses, garage & yard sales in 16 towns over 9 counties in South Central Nebraska. Located along Heritage Highway Byway 136 and surrounding areas.|
|3 - 6||
Clay County Fair
- Mid-Summer - The Clay County Fair devotes four days to friendly competition and entertainment. The best of fruits, vegetables, handmade articles, crafts, livestock, and livestock growers are determined and awarded prizes. A carnival and other amusements heighten family fun.
Ph: 402-460-4749 (Always call and confirm events)
Fourth of July Celebration
- The day begins with a parade, followed by a barbecue, kids' games, Ice Cream Social, Little Miss Firecracker & Uncle Sam Contest, ballgames, sand volleyball and ends with a fantastic fireworks display.
Address: Main St , Clay Center, Nebraska
- A community gathering down by the Little Blue River; food, games and fun!
|2 - 3||Old Trusty Days - Old Trusty Days, nationally known, brings life to the fairgrounds again. From across the United States, people attend this two-day celebration of "the way it was" in Nebraska. An extensive flea market, displays, steam engines, threshing, blacksmithing, turn-of-the-century crafts and homespun novelties. A parade of Grandpa's, and even Great Grandpa's, farm machinery highlight the event. Sat, 8am-8pm; Sun, 8am-5pm.|
A Christmas Evening
- First Saturday - Dinner, beautiful decorations, variety of entertainment. Dinner 7pm.
Address: 4-H Building at Fairgrounds , Clay Center, Nebraska
- First Sunday - Ethnic foods, toy making, hands-on activities for children. Christmas music. 1:30pm-6pm.
Address: Clay County Museum, 316 W. Glenvil , Clay Center, Nebraska