The historic Brown Grand Theatre is located at the west end of downtown Concordia. Listed on the National Historic Register, the French Renaissance theater was built by Col. Napoleon Bonaparte Brown in 1906-07. The 650
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Originally build as a bank, until recently it housed the offices of the Harris's playground equipment company. It has recently been purchased by Dr. Wentz who is in the process of preserving this beautiful building.