The Cummins Block Building with ornate limestone and arched windows was built in 1881 in Lincoln, Kansas and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It stands across from the county courthouse.
Originally it was a bank and later housed a candy company, saloon, photography studio, and had offices upstairs occupied by doctors, lawyers, a dentist, and a seamstress. It also had a masonic hall upstairs, and temporarily held church services there when the Methodist Church burned. Currently it houses two museums on the first level, a drug store museum and the Post Rock Scout Museum, with a loft upstairs.
Hours: Museums open by chance or appointment
Address: 161 E. Lincoln
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come visit us in Lincoln, Kansas