LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Douglass Community Building


category : Historic Buildings
Douglass Community Building The building listed on the National Register of Historic Places was constructed in 1938 of native stone for the WPA (Works Projects Administration) by Italian stone cutters and builders and is still used for community and social events.


Address: 206 S. Forest
Phone: 316-747-2109

Come visit us in Douglass, Kansas

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Things to do Historic Buildings near Douglass, KS

Old Conoco Station

Originally there were three frame buildings at this location. The first one housed a cigar factory, the second a barber shop ...

The American Legion Building

This brick building was built in 1936 as a memorial to the soldiers and sailors of Wabaunsee County. Currently it houses the ...