Upcoming Events in Eagar Arizona
|5 - 6||
Chrome in the Dome Classic Car Show
- Enthusiasts from around the southwest flock to Springerville/Eagar each year for this exciting car show, staged in the domed stadium of the Round Valley High School. The only fully enclosed stadium of its kind in Arizona, "the Dome" serves as host to a variety of classic cars in this event that's sure to please automotive enthusiasts of all ages.
Ph: 928-333-6861 (Always call and confirm events)
Annual Fourth of July Celebration
- Since 1912, the residents of Eagar have hosted our Annual Fourth of July Celebration.
Each year, the residents of Eagar and the surrounding communities celebrate our nation's birthday with a pancake breakfast, parade, barbeque, rodeo, dance, and fireworks. Want a unique experience, celebrating the American Experience in a way only found in rural America? Come visit Eagar and celebrate this patriotic event among the cool pines.
|26 - 27||
- Started in 1985, Eagar Daze is an annual event held the first Friday and Saturday of August. This event celebrates the communities rich heritage as a logging community, and features timber sporting events, local entertainment, a concert band in the domed stadium, and an arts and crafts fair. One of the few remaining logging events in the southwest, the celebration features a Barbeque, pancake breakfast, games for the children, and a ceremony that acknowledges Citizen of the Year. Eagar Daze includes tournaments in softball, volleyball, and horseshoes, and draws crowds from all over the southwest. Contact the Eagar Parks and Recreation Department for the schedule of events and vendor opportunities
Address: Ramsey Park , Eagar, Arizona
|9 - 11||Valle Redondo Fat Tire Fiesta - The third weekend of every August, the Fat Tire Fiesta is a gathering and celebration of the many and varied mountain bike trails that have been developed in the White Mountains. Guided and interpreted tours are included in this three-day event, with rides designed from beginner to advanced levels and guided by local riders who know and love these trails. Cool breezes and fields of wildflowers await you in the scenic White Mountains of Eastern Arizona. Come ride through aspens, pines and fir, along streams and through alpine meadow. We this it is the best grass roots mountain biking festival in the state.|
|27 - 1||
Arizona ATV Outlaw Trail Jamboree
- 1200 miles of trails, Trail rides, ATV rodeo, vendors, cookout, music and cowboy poets and more.
On Saturday, , there will be several events and activities open to the public at not cost:
9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Outlaw Trail ATV Expo Open to the Public--lots of ATV related vendors, dealers and much more!
10 a.m.--ATV Parade through the streets of Eagar & Springerville
12 noon--ATV Rodeo starts
7 p.m. In the rodeo grounds Grandstands-Raffle Drawing for a new 2007 ATV,
entertainment, and Fireworks Show.
Come join in on the fun! Sponsored by and the Apache County ATV Roughrider Club & The Town of Eagar.
Address: Apache County Rodeo Grounds , Eagar, Arizona
Holiday Electric Light Parade
- Beginning in Eagar, the parade is held the first Saturday evening in December, and celebrates the joy of the season, culminating in a visit from Santa Claus.
Ph: 928-333-4128 (Always call and confirm events)