Edenton, North Carolina
Upcoming Events in Edenton North Carolina
Walker Brothers Circus
- Come see the ALL NEW 2011 Edition of the Fabulous Walker Brothers Circus! Experience affordable, family friendly fun at its finest!
SHOWTIMES : 5:30 & 7:30
MIDWAY OPENS 1 HOUR PRIOR TO SHOWTIME Free children's tickets available ! Hope to see you there !
Address: Edenton National Guard Armory, 739 Soundside Rd , Edenton, North Carolina
|19 - 20||
Annual Hog Fest
- Backyard BBQ Cook-Off, Whole Hog BBQ Cook-Off,Cook-offs sanctioned by Kansas City Barbecue Society and NC Pork Council, BBQ cook teams from Maryland to Florida NC Champion Cornhole Tournament Arts & Crafts Show and Sale, Kids Petal Tractor & Bicycle Drag Races, Motorcycle Show - Sponsored by Red Knights,and Kids Obstacle Course.
Address: American Legion Post 40 - West Queen Street , Edenton, North Carolina
|7 - 8||
Annual Edenton Music and Water Festival
- Annual Festival will kick-off with a Sunset Paddle on Friday at 6:30 - 8 pm followed by the festival on Saturday with a celebration of our waterways with free paddling demonstrations, leisure & guided paddles along the creeks, sunfish sailboat races, expanded kids area with games while topping the day off with local & regional musically talented entertainers. Those wishing to promote and be a part of the on-going advertising can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Edenton Harbor - Colonial Park , Edenton, North Carolina
|4 - 5||Edenton Bay Challenge - Tanzers, Windmills, Sunfish, Optimist, Flying Scots, and Lasers compete in this one-class design race annually.|
|2 - 4||
Windmill National Sailing Regatta
- The Windmill Class of Sailboats will host their Nationals on the Albemarle Sound.
Address: Edenton Harbor - Town Dock , Edenton, North Carolina
|17 - 21||Chowan County Regional Fair - Amusement rides, entertainment, exhibits, and great food at the American Legion Fairgrounds! To purchase tickets in advance send check or money order to: Chowan County Regional Fair P.O. Box 390 Edenton, NC 27932 or visit most Colony Tire stores in northeastern NC or the Colony Tire store in Suffolk, VA.|
|21||Annual Peanut Run - Run or Walk through the beautiful surroundings of Edenton Bay and Hayes Plantation. Registration 7 am - 8am Run/Walk.|
Annual Open Bass Fishing Tournament
- Spend the day fishing to show off the biggest Bass! 6:30 am - Until ...
Address: Bayside Marina & Grill, 802 West Queen Street , Edenton, North Carolina
|29 - 30||Annual Groaning Board - Iredell House - The Iredell House is decorated for the season with period decorations and foods that make the table heavily laden with treats to enjoy part of The Candlelight Tour Weekend events. 1-5 pm .|
|29||Caroling on the Green - Come and enjoy the caroling on the green in front of the 1767 Chowan County Old Court House with refreshments afterward.|
|29 - 30||Christmas Candlelight Tour - Make the holidays extra special by stepping inside some of the most beautifully decorated homes in Historic Edenton. Gracious residents invite you into their wonderfully festive homes for this memorable annual event. For more information or to order tickets please contact The Barker House. 4-8pm.|
|29 - 30||Annual Wassail Bowl at the Cupola House - The Cupola House is decorated with period decorations for the season. Wassail is served along with some tasty treats and entertainment throughout the weekend. 1-5pm.|
|30||Edenton-Chowan Christmas Parade - Come and enjoy the floats, boats, horses and holiday cheer! 11am.|
Edenton-Chowan Christmas Parade
- Come and enjoy the floats, boats, horses and holiday cheer! Shrine units at 11am.
Address: 108 North Broad Street , Edenton, North Carolina