LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Edgewood, Texas

Because of a dispute between Canton and Wills Point over the location of the Van Zandt County seat, Canton citizens wanted a shipping point other than Wills Point. They built a nine-mile road to a siding on the T&P Railroad in 1878, and Edgewood was born there. In 1890 a group from Mississippi settled in the town, and by 1915 the population had grown to 850.

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Things to do near Edgewood, TX

Bogey's Par 3 Golf Course

Course Access: PublicHoles: 18Reserve Advance Tee Times: 1 days...

Pearl Street Station

Located one block west of Granbury's Historic Square in a renovated 1933 Sinclair service station, Pearl Street Station serve...

Sycamore Creek Golf Course

Course Access: PublicHoles: 9Reserve Advance Tee Times: 5 days...

Granbury City Beach

This beautiful beach of white sand has tiki huts, restrooms, a large concession stand, a childrens area and a relaxing day at...