The El Dorado Missouri-Pacific Depot began as a wooden structure in 1883 in a town of less than 2,000 people. It served as a center of activity and development for the community with news being brought in by train and other news transferred by the telegraph located at the depot.
Commerce Bank Atrium Gallery
Circle Gallery & Frame Shop
Gift Horse Farm - Gallery & Gardens
Bill Walton Studio & Art Gallery
Erman B. White Gallery
Time-Light Images Gallery & Frame Studio
Coutts Artist's Downtown Studio's Including
- Jim Clements, artist
El Dorado has been home to Butler Community College since it was founded in 1927. The then El Dorado Junior College was originally housed within the town's Junior High School. Today the college is located at the southwest corner of Haverhill and Towanda. The El Dorado campus is home to 256
"Custom framing, original art, art reproductions and scroll saw hardwood gifts. Circle Gallery has served the custom framing needs in Butler County for over 33 years. From October through May the Gallery serves as the front door for the Iron Horse Concert Hall, a bluegrass and folk music venue. "