LASR.net Homepage




Menu

CAC Commander's Golf Scramble

Starting date:

Always call # confirm
Event# 913-651-7176

Event Details

A relaxed 4 person scramble format. Includes one round of golf, hole and tee prizes, 2 beverage tickets, and a buffet meal. Directorates, Units, Organizations, or a 4-some of retires are eligible to compete for the CAC Cup. All 4 players must be a part of the directorate, unit, or organization, the team can be a combo of soldiers, civilians, retirees, or family members, but must be assigned. Entry fee includes green fee, golf cart, range balls, drink tickets, prizes, and a buffet-style meal after the event. For more information and to register, call (913) 651-7176.

This event is open to the public. Fort Leavenworth is an 'open' installation, which means that the general public is welcome to enter post without a military ID. All visitors and commercial traffic MUST use Grant gate. All visitors older than 16 need a valid government ID card, such as a driver's license, passport or military ID on entering the post. Vehicles must have current tags, proof of insurance and registration. It's convenient if all occupants of the vehicle have their ID cards out and ready.

CAC Commander's Golf Scramble

Address : Trails West Golf Course, 306 Cody Rd., Fort Leavenworth, KS-60027 Fort Leavenworth KS
Phone : 913-651-7176   (Always call and confirm events.)

Email Address : brian.flax@us.army.mil

Web Address :
Admission Fee : Cost is $45 for annual pass holders and $55 for the public.

Golf Tournaments

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Syracuse Houses

The two frame houses are known as the Syracuse Houses because they were designed in 1855 by E.V. Carr, a prominent architect from Syracuse, New York. Lt. Colonel George Custer and his wife lived in one of these houses for a few months in 1868.

Fort Leavenworth, KS Historic Buildings

Memorial Chapel

Built in 1878 by prison labor from stone quarried on the post and, today, is considered to be an outstanding architectural "gem" in this area.

Fort Leavenworth, KS Historic Churches

General Grant's Statue

Sculpted by Loredo Taft, in 1889, the statue and the pedestal are 9 feet tall each. It was the largest statue of its type in the Midwest when it was installed.

Fort Leavenworth, KS Memorials

St. Ignatius Chapel

The St. Ignatius Chapel was built here in 1889 and replaced the original chapel which had been built near here in 1871.

Fort Leavenworth, KS Historic Churches

Headquarters Area

Headquarters area buildings are named for Generals Sherman, Grant, and Sheridan. They were built from 1859 to 1904 and are on the site of the former soldiers burying ground.

Fort Leavenworth, KS Historic Buildings

Things to do near Fort Leavenworth, KS