The Masonic Lodge of Pauls Valley is the oldest enterprise in Pauls Valley in continuous existence. Valley Lodge #6 was chartered on September 7th, 1875 by the Grand Lodge of Indian Territory and has met continuously since that time. Silas Rogers was the first Master of Valley Lodge #6.
After a victorious battle to save the 1905 depot from demolition in 1989, the city officials finally secured ownership of the old Santa Fe Depot and turned it over to the Historical Society to renovate and manage. In 1991