LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Geneva, Nebraska

  • Dempster Woods

    Dempster Woods

    Dempster Woods, currently a Bed and Breakfast, is the former home of two Nebraska senators, John A. Dempster and Charles H. Sloan. Their notable contributions to Fillmore County and the state of Ne...
    Dempster Woods

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Post Office W.P.A. Mural

In Geneva is the Geneva United State Post Office, a one-story, five-bay Georgian Revival-style building, constructed in 1939-40. One of its walls holds one of twelve murals in Nebraska listed on the National Historic Register commissioned by the Treasury Department'

Geneva, NE Arts

Family Fun

City Parks - Geneva's main city park is located at 13th and E Streets. The park contains new handicapped accessible playground equipment, ball fields, new tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, an outdoor swimming pool, and picnic facilities. Geneva also

Geneva, NE Recreation

Geneva Auditorium

The two-story brick Auditorium which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, opened in December 1915 as the new city hall and opera house. Its opening event that year was the local talent's production of the play "The Dutch Detective."

Geneva, NE National Register

George W. Smith House

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this house was built in 1890

Geneva, NE National Register

Dempster Woods

Dempster Woods, currently a Bed and Breakfast, is the former home of two Nebraska senators, John A. Dempster and Charles H. Sloan. Their notable contributions to Fillmore County and the state of Nebraska add to the inn'

Geneva, NE Famous Homes

Things to do near Geneva, NE

Superior Estates Winery

A great destination - the premier winery sits on 80 acres with a beautiful view of the vineyard - the perfect setting for wed...

Branched Oak Lake Events

Branched Oak hosts numerous special events each year. The most notable are the bicycling, swimming, triathlon and sailing eve...

Little Nemaha River Bridge - NHR

As indicated by a builder's plate on the bridge itself, the structure was erected in 1901 by the John Gilligan ...