Upcoming Events in Grafton Vermont
|2 - 20||
Figurative Works In Fabric And Thread
- A presentation of new works in a solo show. Her unique work has been showcased in museums and galleries throughout the world.
Utilizing fabric as paint and creating solely with scissors and machine, Scherer brings forth intimate portrayals of her subjects.
Her images evoke strong emotions and draw the viewer into the landscape of our humanity.
THE OLD TAVERN
Kenefick Wine Dinner at The Old Tavern
- Dr. Thomas Kenefick, proprietor of Kenefick Ranch, will be present.
Kenefick's wines will be complemented by Ferrari-Carano wine selections and paired with a menu prepared by The Old Tavern, which boasts a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant.
The cost is $75 per person.
The full menu can be viewed at at our website.
Please call for information or reservations.
THE OLD TAVERN AT GRAFTON
Bike Maintenance Clinic
- A basic clinic outlining how to maintain your bicycle and make minor repairs such as tire flats, brake adjustments, and chain repairs.
Then get out and ride your bike on our trails, which total more than 2,000 acres.
Hiking Tour to Bear Mountain Summit
- Trail crossing the ridge above Grafton Ponds and overlooking the surrounding valley.
The hike is about four to five miles. All ages welcome.
|11 - 26||
Kids Summer Environmental Adventure Camps
- Now in its 7th summer, camps are offered from late June through mid-August.
Each camp is focused on mountain biking techniques and the natural environment, so campers experience Vermont's own backyard through a fun and active approach, including mountain biking, hiking, swimming and more.
Please visit our website for full details.
Annual VT Symphony Orchestra Concert and Fireworks
- On the evening of July 3, year after year, thousands gather to celebrate the eve of Independence Day at Grafton Meadows. They spend the evening listening to the Vermont Symphony Orchestra while sitting under the stars, enjoying good food, friends and family. The concert benefits the Brattleboro Museum and Art Center. Tickets may be ordered by phone, weekdays, from the Museum, through June 27. Tickets are available at the gate while they last and at ticket outlets.
Vermont Symphony Orchestra Summer Fest
- Imagine That - from a Russian ballroom to sunset over the Grand Canyon, from Hogwarts to the far reaches of the galaxy, Anthony Princiotti and the VSO carry audiences on a journey of the imagination with Weber's Overture to Euryanthe, Holst's Jupiter from The Planets, John William's Harry Potter Symphonic Suite, and Anderson's Bugler's Holiday, among others.
Pre-concert picnicking. The concert concludes with celebratory fireworks accompaniment to Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.
Address: Grafton Ponds , Grafton, Vermont
|4 - 19||
Respect Your Elders- Working Artists Over 80
- As they enter their latter years, these artists still continue to produce vibrant and exceptional work. Featuring new works by Bradford Voight, George Wilson, Fred F. Scherer and Sam Ogden.