Upcoming Events in Guymon Oklahoma
|18 - 20||Panhandle State College Rodeo - Three-time National Collegiate Champions, the cowboys from Oklahoma Panhandle State University in Goodwell, host this annual rodeo at the Hitch Pioneer Arena in Guymon. The toughest cowboys from the best region in college come to compete. It's a rodeo you should see.|
|26 - 28||
Pioneer Days Celebration
- The annual Pioneer Days Celebration is held the first full weekend in May. The professional rodeo held during this time is the largest and richest PRCA rodeo in Oklahoma and voted the PRCA Best Large Rodeo in North America. Over 800 contestants compete in a wide variety of action-packed events.
The entire city comes alive with a full slate of exciting activities, including a carnival, a free sunrise chuck-wagon breakfast, a parade, antique tractor pull, western arts and crafts show, dances and barbecues.
The kickoff for Pioneer Days is a Country and Western Concert, held on the last Saturday in April. Entertainers for past concerts have included Ty England, Collin Raye, Rick Trevino, Ricochet, and Charlie Daniels.
|26 - 28||Pioneer Day PRCA Rodeo - The richest rodeo in Oklahoma and one of the top 15 PRCA rodeos in North America. Come see more former National Finals Rodeo competitors ride than you'll see in Las Vegas at the finals!!!|
|27||Antique Tractor Pull - A free event during the annual Pioneer Days Celebration.|
|27||Pioneer Mercantile - A western arts, crafts and products show during the traditional Pioneer Days Celebration.|
|4||Five State Motorcycle Run - Three hundred mile motorcycle run that goes in to Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas. Big bucks to win and lots of fun!|
|25||Flatlanders Car Show - Flatlander Car Show what a great show it is all kinds of street rods muscle cars pickups lot of stuff to do 50/50 pot, Poker walk, dunking booth, and the give aways lots of door prizes, Burn Out, Best food booth around, one of the best car show around. Aways the first Saturday in June.|
|31 - 3||
Texas County Free Fair
- Pride of Texas carnival, exhibits, square dances, antique tractor pull, concessions, horse shows, and much more. It's the best of rural Oklahoma life!
Address: Fairgrounds, 4th and Sunset , Guymon, Oklahoma
Antique Tractor Pull
- Held in conjunction with the Texas County Free Fair, this tractor pull has entries from a four state area vying for the win. The event is held on the fairgrounds near the carnival and begins at 2.30 pm.
Address: Fairgrounds , Guymon, Oklahoma
|1||Guymon Fiesta - A celebration of the Hispanic / Mexican influence in the settling of the Oklahoma Panhandle. The day includes live music, concessions, and fun.|
|28||Panhandle Pork Days - Fun throughout the town, primarily a retail festival.|
|26 - 27||
Pumpkin Patch Crafts Festival
- The biggest and best juried arts and crafts show in the Oklahoma Panhandle.
|23 - 1||
- Another wonderful Guymon Community Theater presentation. Shows are first two weekends.
Address: Guymon Community Theater , Guymon, Oklahoma
Festival of Lights: Christmas Parade
- Christmas Parade on Main Street, starts at dark.