LASR.net Homepage




Menu

Petrified Forest National Park City of Holbrook

Holbrook, Arizona

Attractions and Upcoming Events

Navajo County Museum

You can relive some of the area's Wild West history in the 1898

Holbrook, AZ Museums

Historic Courthouse

Built in 1898 and in service until 1976, the historic Navajo County Courthouse is one of only two Richardsonian Romanesque courthouses in the state of Arizona. Located along old Route 66, the courthouse is listed on the National Historic Register

Holbrook, AZ Historic Courthouses

Petrified Forest Field Institute courses

Located in the beautiful Petrified Forest National Park in northeast Arizona, Field Institutes offer outdoor learning opportunities - the park is the classroom.

Holbrook, AZ Outdoor Recreation

Hidden Cove Golf Course

Course Access: Public
Holes: 9
Reserve Advance Tee Times: Yes The 9-hole \"Hidden Cove\" course at the Hidden Cove Golf Course facility in Holbrook, Arizona features 3,269 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 36 . The course rating is 35.6 and it has a slope rating of 115

Holbrook, AZ Golf Courses

Petrified Forest National Park

Best known for globally significant Late Triassic fossils, the park attracts many researchers. Geologists study the multi-hued Chinle Formation. Archeologists research over 13,000

Holbrook, AZ National Parks

Things to do near Holbrook, AZ

Taylor Pioneer Museum

The Taylor Pioneer Museum was opened July 5, 1996, in a Pioneer Home built in 1930 by volunteers. A highlight piece of the mu...

Brigham City

Brigham City is the restoration sight of a fort built by Mormon pioneers in 1876. While this is a "restoration-in-progress", ...

Petroglyphs

From 500 B.C. through 1350 A.D., early Native American tribes left petroglyphs and pictographs, gracefully simple designs scr...

Lyman Lake State Park

Lyman Lake was Arizona\\\'s first recreational state park. Encompassing a shoreline of 1500 acres, there are no boat restrict...

The Snell House

The Snell House is one of the finest homes in the community. Built in 1911, the building stone is a locally quarried volcani...