Upcoming Events in Leavenworth Kansas
- Women's Community fundraiser. . .sample all kinds of chocolate goodies. 10:30am - 1:00pm.
Address: CW Parker Carousel Museum, 320 S. Esplanade St , Leavenworth, Kansas
Taste of Leavenworth
- A sampling of Leavenworth county's finest in food, beverages, music businesses, artisans & auction. Fundraiser for the Leavenworth Historical Museum Assn, 5:00pm - 10:00pm.
Address: June's Northland, 7th & Pottowatomie Sts , Leavenworth, Kansas
Annual St Patrick's Day Parade
- Leavenworth Irish cordially invites you to participate in the Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade. The parade participants are to assemble at Fourth and Walnut Streets no earlier than 11:00 A.M. THE PARADE IS ALWAYS ON 3/17 @ NOON UNLESS ON SUNDAY. IF IT'S A SUNDAY THEN IT STARTS @ 1:00 P.M.
Donations of money or services will be gratefully accepted to help defray the cost of this parade. Donations over and above the parade expenses will be given to local charities in Leavenworth.
Thank you for your continued support and participation!
|29||Great American Yardsale at Fort Leavenworth - Spring - Shop at the post-wide yard sale at Fort Leavenworth on Saturday from 6 a.m. - 3 p.m. All entering post must have a valid form of photo ID.|
5 Trails Half Marathon & 10K
- Run in memory of a fallen hero while raising funds and awareness for TAPS during the Five Trails Half Marathon. Runners complete your Five Trails registration. Then follow the link to TAPS, Run and Remember Event to secure your status and identify your fallen hero! Runners who secure $125.00 of fundraising to TAPS will receive a TAPS, Run and Remember Running Singlet at packet pick up. TAPS will assist in providing a 8”x10” photo of your fallen hero to pin to your singlet on race day.
8:00am - 12:00pm
4th of July Celebration/Salute to the Union
- Activities include food, games, bounce houses for the kids, live entertainment, a parachute demonstration by the K-State parachute team, “Salute to the Union”, fireworks. 4:00pm - 10:00pm. Salute to the Union - 8pm Fireworks 9:30pm. Always occurring on the 4th of July.
Note: Picture ID required upon entering fort.
Leavenworth Cruisers Scholarship Fundraiser Car Show
- Leavenworth Cruisers Annual car show. Ray Miller Park at the VA Hospital, 7 hwy and Muncie Rd. Tons of giveaways, silent auction for out of town getaways, raffles, pin striping by Bobby Sanchez food vendors cash giveaways 12:30, 1:30 & 2:30 must be present...Special awards, and awards to top 50, host club not eligible for awards.
See us on Facebook
Address: 4201 S 4th Street , Leavenworth, Kansas
|8 - 9||
Hometown Welcome / Leavenworth "Hog Wild West" Barbeque Contest
- Leavenworh Hog Wild West B.B.Q. contest sanctioned by KCBS !!
In Conjunction with Hometown Welcome ------
Family FUN Night at the Carousel
- Unlimited FREE carousel rides w/purchase of 'Hot Dog Combo’,
Address: Parker Carousel Museum, 320 S. Esplanade St, Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
Annual Hound Hike
- Waggin’ Tails Dog Park, all dogs and their owners are invited to attend, but dogs must be non-aggressive and vaccinated and organizers ask that there is no more than one dog per person. The Hound Hike, which will take place at the Veterans Administration Park (Limit St. & Home Place),
2:30 p.m., adm chg, 913-651-2203
Address: Waggin' Tails Dog Park, Limit & Home Place, Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
Myth and the Macabre
- The FAM curator is opening his vault of creepy items not generally displayed. Come learn about the history behind gallows, shackles and leg irons. Local author Ken LaMaster will share spooky tales about the United States Penitentiary and the old United States Disciplinary Barracks, 5:30 –7:30pm
Address: Frontier Army Museum, Fort Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
Annual Buffalo Bill Century Ride
- Bicycle race, century ride, 5K run. 25, 62 and 100 mile routes; new, 50 mile gravel route. Sag support every 10 miles. Helmets required. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Ride Starts at 8:00 a.m. at the Leavenworth Riverfront Community Center. RV and tent camping is available along the banks of the Missouri River at the Riverfront Park.
Address: 320 S. Esplanade Street , Leavenworth, Kansas
Fort Leavenworth Oktoberfest
- Bring the whole family for Oktoberfest fun! Enjoy live Polka music, hay rides, food, and more!
A memorial lantern launch will begin at dusk to honor fallen soldiers and their families. 5-9pm.
Address: Merritt Lake, Fort Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
Haymarket Square Flea Market
- Great buys! 8am-2pm
Address: Haymarket Square, 7th & Cherokee Sts, Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
|13||Ghost Tours of Kansas Psychic Fun and Feast - Psychic Fun and Feast with Ghost Tours of Kansas and psychic Lena Townsend, Thursday, October 13, 2017, 6:30pm, Santa Fe Depot Diner, Leavenworth, Kansas. Guests will sit down to a scrumptious meal and enjoy interesting conversation with Ghost Tours of Kansas Staff and well known psychic, Lena Townsend. The after dinner schedule includes a bio from Lena, history and ghost Stories. The highlight for the evening is a personalized psychic reading from Lena. Time frame of this event varies depending on number of people who sign up. No more than 30 people will be accepted so get your tickets early. Tickets for this event range from 45.00-65.00 per person depending on the restaurant. Price includes, meal, tip, beverages, presentations and psychic reading. Purchase tickets at Ghost Tours of Kansas.|
- A spooky, fun-filled evening with Free Adult Costume Ball featuring DJ and Dancing, food, entertainment, costume contest & beer/beverage tent. 7-11 p.m.
Address: Haymarket Square, 7th & Cherokee Sts, Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
|20 - 21||
Hallowween Safety Fire House
- Fun-filled Halloween experience w/safety in mind, kids 10 yrs & under, adm 1 can good per child, 6-8:30pm
Address: Riverfront Community Center Gym, 123 S. Esplanade, Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
Halloween Costume Parade/Contest
- Reilly Plaza, 6th & Delaware Sts, FREE pumpkins & candy, 10am, 913 682-2567
Address: Reilly Plaza, 6th & Delaware, Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
- Haunted hayride, trunk-or-treat, new trails, 7-10pm.
Address: Havens Park, 22nd & Ottawa Sts, Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
Leavenworth Ghost Tour
- Ghost Tours of Kansas offers the Leavenworth Ghost Tour, First City First Haunts! Superstitious or not this tour actually focuses on some old folklore along with First City Haunts! What makes this tour special is the fact that most of the locations have been investigated by professional paranormal investigators and the majority had overwhelming evidence of ghost activity. Highlights include Santa Fe Depot Diner, Old County Infirmary, Carroll Mansion and High Noon Saloon. Tour will be departing High Noon Saloon, 206 Choctaw St., Leavenworth, Kansas. Friday 8PM, 17.00pp
Other dates include:
Saturday October 15th, Ghost Tours of Kansas Psychic Fun and Feast
Book your own private bus charter or walking tour today! Contact Cathy at Ghost Tours of Kansas.
Address: 206 Choctaw , Leavenworth, Kansas
Holiday Arts & Crafts Bazaar
- 9:00am - 4:00pm.
Address: Mission Training Complex, Metropolitan Ave & 4th Sts , Leavenworth, Kansas
Leavenworth County Veteran's Day Parade
- Oldest parade in the nation and largest west of the Mississippi which starts at 10:30am! The Veterans Day observance will continue immediately after parade at 10th Avenue Park, 3500 10th Avenue, with military displays, health fair, kids zone, barbecue cook-off and a FREE outdoor concert featuring the Bellamy Brothers, Diamond Rio, Deanna Carter, Herick, Restless Heart, and Laura Moyers.
Address: Downtown Historic Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
|25 - 26||
Children's Small Mall
- Children shop for Christmas gifts for their families,
Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 10am-4pm
Address: Parker Carousel Museum, 320 S. Esplanade Street, Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
Fort Leavenworth Tree Lighting
- Vendors, pictures w/Santa, carriage rides, food/beverages for sale, carols, dusk tree lighting, 4pm.
NOTE: Picture ID required upon entering fort
For info, call, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Zais Park, Grant & Kearney Sts, Fort Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
Annual Christmas Market
- Live entertainment, silent auction, children craft booths, traditional German food, crafts, 9am-4pm, RCC, 682-0387, Christmas@splcs.org
Address: Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade, Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas
Candlelight Vintage Homes Tour
- A Leavenworth Christmas tradition, 1-7pm, adm chg
Address: Carroll Mansion, 1128 5th Ave, Leavenworth, KS , Leavenworth, Kansas