Upcoming Events in Ulysses Kansas
Miss Southwest Kansas Scholarship Pageant
- Competition begins at 7:00 PM.
Address: Kepley Auditorium , Ulysses, Kansas
|10 - 11||Annual Gun & Coin Show - Annual vendor exhibition of guns, knives, coins, arts, crafts, and other collectibles. Sat-Sun 9am-6pm.|
|13 - 15||Spring Fling - Please come to our annual Spring Fling today from 6pm - 9pm and check out the vendor booths, food booths and entertainment. For a schedule of entertainment and events please call the Chamber office.|
Cinco de Mayo
- Annual celebration of Hispanic culture and traditions featuring dancing, queen crowning, meal, and more. 5-8pm.
Address: 1000 W Patterson Ave, Grant County Civic Center , Ulysses, Kansas
|2||City Wide Garage Sale/Sidewalk Sale - Merchants will be hosting sidewalk sales with great bargains for you. Local residents will host garage sales throughout town. Contact the Chamber of Commerce to list your Sidewalk Sale or Garage Sale.|
4th of July Activities and Fireworks
- Join your family & friends to celebrate the 4th of July at the Gt. Co. fireworks display brought to you by donations from local businesses & individuals. The show begins at dusk near the Grant County Airport and can be viewed from many areas around town.
Address: North of Ulysses , Ulysses, Kansas
|14 - 21||Grant County Free Fair - Enjoy lots of Fun and entertainment for the whole family. Rides, crafts, exhibits, parade, and games are all topped off by the Grant County Rodeo. 8am-9pm.|
|14||County Fair Parade - County fair parade.|
|29||Fall Fest - Bring the family and spend the day with food and craft vendors, entertainers, games, Safety Fest, and more. 9am-10pm 7am-10pm.|
|1||United Methodist Women's Bazaar and Turkey Dinner - FIRST THURSDAY -|
|17 - 18||
Tumbleweed Bazaar Arts & Crafts Show
- Join us for our Annual Arts & Crafts show in SW Kansas! We have over 100 booths for your shopping enjoyment as well as wonderful food vendors to satisfy that craving for good food. The weekend before Thanksgiving.
|29||Miracles & Magic Christmas Light Parade - A great way to kick off the holiday season in Ulysses! Judging of lighted parade floats at 6:30 p.m.; parade begins at 7 p.m. Look for special entertainment, refreshments & bargains from your favorite merchants.|
Parade of Homes sponsored by DoVES
- Five local families are opening their doors from 1-5 p.m. for your holiday enjoyment. Holiday tourists may begin at any home on the tour, traveling about at their leisure, enjoying the decor of the season and gathering ideas for their own homes. Be sure to stop at the Historic Adobe Museum for the reception.
Ph: 620-356-1049 (Always call and confirm events)