National Register of Historic Places
Built in 1898 by O.B. Kee, this mansard-roofed home was purchased in 1901 by famed Deputy U.S. Marshal, William Mathew "Bill" Tilghman, Lincoln County homesteader, sheriff, state senator, and one of the territorial lawmen known as the "Three Guardsmen."
The five patterns of cut shingles were colorfully painted in rows and diamond patterns were painted across the roof. The house is now owned by Mrs. P.S. Erwin.
Address: 209 West Eighth
Come visit us in Chandler, Oklahoma