Upcoming Events in Leoti Kansas
- May-September begins the Farmers’ Market, every Wednesday from 4-6 PM, weather permitting.
|2 - 4||
K-96 June Jaunt
- The K-96 June Jaunt, complete with arts, antiques, crafts, cuisine, music and more! Look for city wide garage sales and sidewalk sales from Tribune to Ellinwood.
Golf Tournament, Wichita County Food Court, Motorcycle Ride, Top Shot Contest, Craft & Demo Fair
Here in Leoti, we are very excited to welcome you all for the K-96 June Jaunt! Our community is proud of the progress we’ve made and continue to strive to create a community that is perfect for living, working and playing!
If you’re planning for the ultimate family road trip, be sure to add Leoti to the list. Whether you enjoy stalking game in our wide open spaces of the surrounding countryside or hunting for that perfect deal while shopping in our hometown stores or searching the roughs for that little white ball, we have something for everyone. From beautiful sunsets and clear starry nights to shopping and history, Leoti has it right. For more info click on link below.
Ph: 620-375-2182 (Always call and confirm events)
4th of July Celebration
- Leoti hosts one of the best old-fashioned 4th of July Celebrations around. Held at the Wichita County Park, it features a memorial triathalon, basketball and volleyball tournaments at the County park, talent show, carry in dinner and a spectacular fireworks display.
Bring your lawn chair and join the fun at Leoti's Annual 4th of July Fireworks Display. Community viewing at the Wichita County Park, Earl & 5th Street, beginning at dusk.
Sponsored by the Leoti Volunteer Fire Department.
|26 - 29||
Wichita County Fair & Carnival
- The Wichita County Free Fair and the Wichita County Amusement Association Carnival attracts crowds from far and wide. Visit the 4-H exhibit building, commercial booths, and animal barns. Don't miss the free barbecue, rodeo, parade, turtle race, kids games, and dances.
Home Owned and Operated Amusement Center Rides, Games and fun for everyone Don't forget-- all tickets are 25 cents, that's 2 bits, a quarter. All rides and all games take only 1 ticket! Where else can you have so much fun on pocket change?
The Fair and Carnival is always the last Wednesday through Saturday of July so mark your calendars to come spend some time with us every year!
Ph: 620-375-2724 (Always call and confirm events)
WCED Annual Meeting & Chili Cook Off
- Wichita County Economic Development’s Annual Meeting and Chili Cook-off is Wichita County’s best kept secret! Come join us every November for an evening of delicious chili and soup and vote for your favorite with the proceeds going to the winner’s charity. Then sit back and enjoy a variety of entertainment – it’s something new every year! It’s a lot of fun with a little bit of business! Check out the link to our video to see the kind of fun you can have if you join us!
Ph: 620 375-2182 (Always call and confirm events)
Holiday Open House
- Gather at the four-way in Leoti on the Thursday after Thanksgiving for the Christmas Lighted Parade. Santa Claus also makes a grand entrance to Wichita County following the parade and sticks around to hear the Christmas wishes of the community’s children. Local businesses are open late with refreshments and sales.