Litchfield Park, Arizona
Upcoming Events in Litchfield Park Arizona
|29 - 30||
Annual West Valley Invitational Native American Arts Festival
- More than 200 award-winning Indian artists & performers, dances, musical performances, demonstrations, ethnic food, children's area. Daily 10 am - 5 pm.
Address: Litchfield Elementary School grounds , Litchfield Park, Arizona
|1 - 3||
Wigwam Festival of Fine Arts
- Discover the extraordinary works of the Southwest's most accomplished artists.
The legendary Wigwam Resort will play host to the 2011 Wigwam Festival of Fine Arts. The Wigwam Resort, recently purchased by Valley businessman Jerry Colangelo's JDM Partners, has under-gone multimillion-dollar renovations to restore the Grandeur of this historic landmark. The majestic grounds of the legendary resort offer an unparalleled ambiance for outdoor dining, arts and entertainment.
Featuring extraordinary Fine Arts and Crafts, alfresco dining, wine tasting, and exciting and colorful musical performances.
Annual Diamond Ball
- Black tie gala featuring world-class dining, dancing & silent & live auction, benefits youth arts & education programs, this year's theme, An Evening at the Races, 6 pm.
Address: Wigwam Resort , Litchfield Park, Arizona
|2 - 3||
Annual Spring Fine Art & Wine Tasting Festival
- Over 200 art booths, wine garden with wine and beer tastings, Culinary delights from noted chefs, great food, live music, and much more! 10 am - 5 pm. There is a small fee for Wine Garden.
Address: Library Lawn and City Square , Litchfield Park, Arizona
|2 - 3||
Litchfield Park Art & Culinary Festival
- Experience the legendary lure of the Southwest through a celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts. Whether you love fine dining, superior wines, extraordinary art, or you just love the relaxed ambiance of outdoor festivals, this is your destination.
Located in the heart of this luxurious resort community, the award winning Litchfield Park Art & Culinary Festival combines irresistible culinary samplings with more than 250 extraordinary artists exhibiting original fine art and exquisite handcrafted creations.
Kiwanis/Litchfield Park Sprint in the Park Triathlon
- Kiwanis/Litchfield Park Sprint in the Park Triathlon The 2011 triathlon includes a 300 yard swim, 8.4 mile bike and 2 mile run. The course is a flat, palm tree lined, street course in Litchfield Park, Arizona. Age groups include under 25; 25-35; 36-45; and 46 and over. All entrants receive high quality t-shirts, fruit, bagels, muffins, and snacks. Water and Gatorade will be provided on race day; medals will be given to the top three finishes in each age group for males and females. An award ceremony and raffle will be held at the end of the race.
Check in: 5:30am
Start time: 6:30am
Address: 100 S. Old Litchfield Rd. , Litchfield Park, Arizona
Annual Friends of the Rec. Golf Tournament
- There will be a 7 a.m. Shotgun Start. There will be approximately 12 on course competitions for both men and women. Immediately following the tournament there will be an awards luncheon at the Wigwam with a hosted keg bar and over 100 prizes given out. There are sponsorship opportunities available.
Address: Wigwam Resort , Litchfield Park, Arizona
4th of July "Splash Bash" and Independence Day Celebration
- Splash Bash at the Litchfield Rec. Center from 10 a.m. to 5 P.m. Fun for the entire family! Swimming, food, games and music.
Join us at The Wigwam in Litchfield Park for the 4th of July Great American Carnival from 6:30 to 8:30pm with the Red, White & BOOM fireworks to follow between 8:45 and 9pm. Enjoy a variety of carnival games, a water slide and a rock wall. Admission to games is by ticket(s) and each ticket is $1. Each carnival game admission is one ticket with the water slide admission of three tickets. Food sale items include hot dogs for $6 and hamburgers for $8. Complete with a DJ for the entire event, enjoy patriotic music during the fireworks. For more information concerning the fireworks and other Wigwam events for the holiday call 623-935-3811.
Address: Litchfield Park Pool , Litchfield Park, Arizona
|26 - 27||Annual Litchfield Park Festival of Arts - For two fabulous days the sleepy resort community of Litchfield Park will be transformed into a vibrant street scene filled with spectacular arts and crafts, lively musical performances and scrumptous festival fare! Long known for the high quality of craftsmanship, scenic surroundings, and laid-back atmosphere, this is one of the most popular events in the Valley. With a unique gathering of over 300 fine artists and craftsmen, the festival presents an extraodinary array of original arts and crafts, ranging from functional to decorative and Native American. Works include paintings, pottery, sculptures, jewelry, photography, exotic woodcrafts... and more! Visitors are sure to have a wonderful shopping experience while strolling down tree lined walkways, listening to a variety of musical performances and savoring a delicious assortment of southwestern cuisine and fine wines.|
Christmas In The Park
- This fun packed family event starts at 9 a.m. with arts and craft booths display and at 10:00 a. m. our annual parade down Old Litchfield Road, with marching bands, drill teams, vintage automobiles, floats and of course Santa Claus. There are over 60 arts and craft vendors, live entertainment throughout the day, bouncers, visit with Santa, make and take tables, face painting of course SNOW for the kids to play in. Evening festivities include a great BBQ from Texas Roadhouse, a DJ with a street dance, live entertainment, trolley rides and a great fireworks display. Don't miss out on the festivities! From 9 a. m.to 4 p. m.
Address: Litchfield Park Town Center , Litchfield Park, Arizona