Little Rock, Arkansas
Upcoming Events in Little Rock Arkansas
|Annual River Market Farmers' Market - Open every Tuesday and Saturday late April through October -- the 32-year-old Farmers' Market's two open-air pavilions overlook Riverfront Park. They're filled with fresh Arkansas produce straight to you from the backs of the farmer's trucks. Fresh seasonal produce includes: fruit, vegetables, herbs, plants, goat cheese, and eggs.|
Annual Saints & Sinners Masked Ball
- This annual silent and live auction is an event like no other in Little Rock! As you would expect from the state's only professional theatre company, Saints & Sinners is fresh, exciting and full of surprises! Silent and live auctions for everything from unique jewelry to vacations for couples and groups, along with cocktails, dinner and dancing!
Ph: (501) 378-0445 (Always call and confirm events)
Have a Heart Sunday
- Clowns, Magic, Drawings, Door Prizes, Food, Fun, Families. Outback Steakhouse - Private Luncheon, Little Rock Location. 12:30 - 2:30.
Adult Menu - Grilled Chicken - Baked Potato - Salad - Cheesecake - Drink
Kids Menu - Chicken Tenders - Fries - Baked Apples - Cheesecake - Drink
Address: Outback Steakhouse 105 Markham Place Drive , Little Rock, Arkansas
|1 - 3||
Annual Arkansas RV Show
- Annual Arkansas RV Show...Over 100 RV's on display. Travel trailers, fifth wheels, pop-up campers and the best selection of motor homes ever! Show hours: Fri. and Sat. 10-8; Sun 10-6.
Address: Statehouse Convention Center , Little Rock, Arkansas
|15 - 17||
Annual Arkansas Flower and Garden Show
- Escape winter and "Come to a Garden Party" at the State's premiere gardening expo! Ten landscaped gardens, over 100 garden related vendors, flower show, floral competition, wide variety of notable speakers, tea room (reservations required), and family exhibit.
Address: Statehouse Convention Center , Little Rock, Arkansas
|16 - 17||
Annual Arkansas Glasshopper Inc. Depression Era Glass & Potter Show
- 24 dealers from 14 states offer depression era glass, china, and pottery for show and sale. From 9-5 p.m., on Saturday and 10 to 4 p.m., on Sunday.
Address: Hall of Industry , Little Rock, Arkansas
|24||Annual Little Rock Marathon - A running and walking tour through Little Rock's historical sites. Race features a marathon (26.2 miles), 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles), 4 Person Marathon Relay, 5K Family Fun Run/Walk, and the Little Rockers Kids Marathon.|
|8 - 28||Young Arkansas Artists Annual Exhibition - An annual tradition, this exhibition features the best artwork by Arkansas students in kindergarten through 12th grade. Juried by Arkansas art educators, approximately 125 works are selected, including drawings, paintings, collages, sculptures and crafts.|
Arkansas Z Car Club- Z Car Show
- Arkansas Z Car Club- Z Car Show, 11am till 4pm, Hosted by North Little Rock Nissan, this car show is open to all Datsun/Nissan Z series cars from 1970 to present. Awards will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each generation category (S30, S130, Z31, Z32, Z33 and Z34) and one best of show. Judging will be people’s choice. No entry fee. Registration begins at 9:00am.
Address: 5703 Landers Road, North Little Rock, AR 72117 , Little Rock, Arkansas
|25 - 22||Young Arkansas Artists Annual Exhibition - An annual tradition, this exhibition features the best artwork by Arkansas students in kindergarten through 12th grade. Juried by Arkansas art educators, approximately 125 works are selected, including drawings, paintings, collages, sculptures and crafts.|
|28||Annual Empty Bowls - Enjoy a variety of handmade bowls and other artwork designed and created by local artists. Help us fill our bowls and eliminate hunger in Arkansas--Arkansas Foodbank Network fundraiser. This event is put on by Harvesters, our young professional group.|
|30 - 13||Annual Ozark Foothills FilmFest - This annual celebration of the cinema arts is held on three consecutive weekends in Little Rock, Heber Springs, and Batesville.|
|11 - 14||
Arkansas Literary Festival
- The Arkansas Literary Festival is a celebration of literacy, language, and the written word. Events include readings and discussions by celebrated authors, followed by book signings. Special fundraisers allow you to rub elbows with authors. An outdoor book fair provides countless opportunities for you to browse books, take part in demonstrations, and immerse your self in the world of words.
Address: The Central AR Library System,100 Rock Street , Little Rock, Arkansas
Conway Earth Day Festival
- Our rain or shine fundraising festival includes live music, artistic performers, speakers, demonstrations, food, games, booths, prizes, crafts, kids' activities, contests, costume parade, hybrid cars, drumming, and more! Rain or Shine. 11am-4pm.
Address: Heifer Grounds, 1 World Ave, Little Rock , Little Rock, Arkansas
Annual Easter Sunrise Service
- All are invited to the Community Easter Sunrise Service at 7 a.m., sponsored by Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church, featuring guest speakers and musicians from the community. An offering will go to a local charity.
Address: Riverfront Park , Little Rock, Arkansas
|4 - 5||Annual Spring Tour of Historic Homes - Tour beautifully restored historic homes in Little Rock's Governor's Mansion Historic District. Saturday and Sunday afternoon tours, plus a special Candlelight Tour on Saturday evening. Guided bus tours of the historic district will be conducted. Proceeds benefit the historic preservation activities of the Quapaw Quarter Association.|
|10 - 12||Annual Greek Food Festival - Medley of Greek and Middle Eastern cuisine; limited menu drive-through; indoor Old World Market offers exceptional imports and artworks, pastries and coffee bar, guided church tours, costumed dancers from the Greek-American Folkdance Society, Mirana Middle Eastern Dance Company and more. Hours are 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and noon-6 p.m. Sunday.|
|17 - 19||
- Riverfest is the annual festival of the visual and performing arts held on the banks of the Arkansas River in Little Rock & North Little Rock. The festival features 5 stages with over 100 entertainment acts, a visual artists area showcasing hand-crafted art from approximately 40 artists, special areas for kids and teens, and food and entertainment for the entire family.
Admission: $30 at the gate (good for all 3 days). Advance tickets can be purchased for a discounted price at area Walgreen’s stores or on-line.
Address: Julius Breckling Riverfront Park and North Shore Riverwalk , Little Rock, Arkansas
|10 - 16||ATA World Championships Tournament - Largest convention in Little Rock! Martial arts enthusiasts travel from all over the globe to compete for the coveted title of Songahm Taekwondo World Champion. Competition Saturday and Sunday for children and adults respectively.|
|4 - 13||
Arkansas State Fair
- The annual State Fair is Arkansas' largest event with 10 days of music, exciting attractions, and two PBR bull riding performances. A ten acre midway is filled with carnival rides for all ages, games and amusements. Over 50 food booths offer a variety of selections. Livestock shows with over 10,000 entries are held throughout the Fair. Activities for children include a petting zoo, pig races and barnyard with farm animals, a birthing center, and agricultural education.
Address: 2600 Howard Street , Little Rock, Arkansas
Mrs. Arkansas State Fair Queen Competition
- Competition to be held on Saturday, October 12th during the 2013 Arkansas State Fair. Entry deadline is October 1st. Winner receives a cash prize of $1,000.00 and a scholarship to Lee School of Cosmetology. Rules & entry information online. Competitive Events.
Address: 2600 Howard Street, Little Rock, Arkansas , Little Rock, Arkansas
Annual Arkansas Cornbread Festival
- Think your cornbread is the best thing ever chewed in a Southern mouth? Then put your cornbread where your braggin rights are and enter the Arkansas Cornbread Festival Competition. Both those making cornbread for a living as well as those who have made cornbread all their lives can compete for the best overall cornbread in the state. People attending the event as well as a panel of celebrity judges will taste-test samples to determine the best cornbread based on flavor, texture, aroma, appearance and creativity. Professionals and amateurs alike compete in three recipe categories - traditional, nontraditional, and sweet.
Along South Main, vendors will display and sell Arkansas-art, handmade crafts, clothes, jewelry, home furnishings, locally-produced food and gifts of all sorts. 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Address: South Main Street , Little Rock, Arkansas