Upcoming Events in Marshfield Missouri
|29 - 1||
Marshfield Independence Day Rodeo
- Marshfield's Annual Independence Day Rodeo is sanctioned by the American Rodeo Association and the Missouri Rodeo Cowboys Association and is the largest MCRA/ACRA sanctioned Rodeo in our region. You will see both nationally recognized and local competitors in the same arena. This is a full rodeo with bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, calf roping, steer wrestling, over 40 calf roping, breakaway roping, team roping, cowgirls barrel racing and bull riding. This event begins at 8:00 p.m. each night. On Independence Day enjoy a spectacular fireworks display!
Adult Season Pass $20.00 Child Season Pass $10.00 (children 5-12) Under 4 are FREE Adult One Day $8.00 Adult at Gate $10.00 Child One Day $4.00 Child at Gate $5.00
Address: Webster County Fairgrounds, 624 N. Marshall , Marshfield, Missouri
Annual Independence Day Parade and Celebration
- Come to Marshfield Missouri and join in the fun as we celebrate our 4th of July Parade and Celebration around our historic town square. The Parade begins at 10 am, but the fun begins at 8 am with vendor booths around our square. See a large variety of arts and crafts, jewelry, quilts, food and much more. Plus there will be music around the square before and after the Parade. At 12:00 Noon we will have the reading of The Declaration of Independence followed by music and the Little Mr. & Miss Firecracker Contest. For more information contact the Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce or go to our website.
Address: Crittenden & Washington Streets , Marshfield, Missouri
|19 - 22||Webster County Fair - The Webster County Fair has been going strong since 1938 thanks to generous community support and volunteers. Our theme is Red, White, and You. This is a family friendly fair where we honor our heritage of farming and agriculture. We feature truck pulls, tractor pulls, musical entertainment,a carnival, great food and lots of entry competitions that make fairs fun.|
|6 - 7||
Marshfield Harvest Days
- Marshfield's fall festival features arts, crafts, antiques, food, contests, demonstrations, entertainment and more. Hear music by the Hartwell Family & M.T. Pocketts Bluegrass Friday at 6 pm on Friday, then on Saturday, listen to Story Telling by Danny Hartwell & Jim Jones at 10 am AND Bluegrass Bands from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., Plus enjoy the Food and Arts & Crafts Vendors Plus . . Hard Times, Sac River and High Hopes Bluegrass Bands and More. All events are on and around the historic town square in Marshfield. Friday (noon to 7 p.m.)Saturday (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
Address: On the Square in Marshfield , Marshfield, Missouri
- On Saturday from 9:00 a.m to 12:00 Noon join us at Business Expo at the Marshfield Community Center located on Commercial Street beside the Marshfield Christian School and across the street from the RLP Puppet Theater.
There will be door prizes, give-a-ways and ask about the details to win a fabulous Branson Get-a-Way package. Admittance is free, see what great products and services are available in the Marshfield area.
For more information contact The Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce.
Address: 110 Commercial Street, Marshfield, MO. 65706 , Marshfield, Missouri
|10 - 11||Art Show - Christmas Open House Art Show. Meet local Artists. Art will be for sale watercolor, oil, acrylic paintings and photographs. There will music and refreshments for this event. Photographers will be on hand for family portraits to help you with you Christmas gifts.|
Christmas in Marshfield
- PTSG sponsors Breakfast with Santa from 7 a.m.—11:30 am at Webster Elementary School featuring Photo taken with Santa - Dog Show - Junior Jays sing carols - Performing Arts Studio Dancers - Visit the Ted E. Bear Toy Factory - Imagine Nation Books and My Own Books Personalized Books - Visit Mrs. Claus' Fleece Shop - Santa's Secret Elf Workshop - face painting and Much More!
Santa's Secret Workshop sponsored by the Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce and the Marshfield Activity Center begins at 1:00 p.m.—4:00 p.m. and is a shopping event for children 12 years old and younger!
Christmas Parade begins at 5:00 p.m. followed by the Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony.