Upcoming Events in Warsaw Missouri
|7 - 10||
- This festival is designed for good old fashion family fun! Jubilee Days attracts thousands to the Warsaw area. There is something for everyone. There is a carnival in Drake Harbor, 2 large circus tents full of handmade crafts, a fiddler's contest, country entertainment, royalty contests, car show, games and last but not least, a huge parade!
Address: Downtown area. , Warsaw, Missouri
- A huge professional fireworks display is shot from the Harry S Truman Dam and is viewed from both sides by boat and land. Come spend the day at the beach and stay for this beautiful patriotic display.
Address: H.S. Truman Dam , Warsaw, Missouri
|7 - 8||
- Come have a rootin' tootin' time at the RODEO! Sponsored by the local Masonic Lodge, this event is URA and MRCA sanctioned. Activities include saddle bronc riding, steer wrestling, cowgirl barrel racing, bareback bronco riding, calf roping, bull riding, mutton busting, team roping and a sheep scramble for kids 10 years of age and younger.
Address: Optimist Club Arena , Warsaw, Missouri
|21 - 22||
Warsaw Heritage Days
- The annual Heritage Days brings many heritage crafters and demonstrators of pioneer life to the Truman Center and draws thousands of guests from around the United States to the Warsaw area. This event has been held for the last 30 years. Some of the exhibits include log hewing, bread making, basket weaving, spoon carving, Lye soap making, bobbin-lace, and candy making just to name a few. There are many crafters and tradesmen dedicated to an era gone by, many of whom also sell their goods so you can remember "the good ol' days". At the site the Ed Elmore log cabin is open to explore, along with a log smoke house, a log barn with dog trot, and a smithy. Just down the trail, there is a barn style amphitheater, the one room Concord school house, the Hooper House and summer kitchen, a grist mill and sorghum press, and an old barn that has been renovated to be used as a kitchen for Heritage Days.
Visit Drake Harbor and the Warsaw Community Building where scores of modern
contemporary crafters display and sell their wares.
The Kaysinger Bluff Pioneer Heritage Association's Annual Heritage Days event is always held the third weekend in October.
Address: Harry S. Truman Visitor's Center , Warsaw, Missouri
WBW Crafts and Collectibles Show
- The Holiday season begins with this wonderful Christmas craft show. Get a jump on your Christmas shopping and find just the right gift for the special person on your list. 8:30 -4:30. (First Saturday of Deer Season).
While your in town for the WBW craft show, don't forget to make the circle to all the antique and unique shops in town. They will be all dressed up for the holiday and waiting to help you pick out that special gift. Each shop has its own personality. You will want to visit them all. Many will serve refreshments. Warsaw wants to be the place you do all your Christmas shopping!
|3||Warsaw Lighting Ceremony, Christmas Parade and Santa Day - Start the day from 9-12 at the Warsaw Community Building with the Keyboard Kids and Santa! Bring the kids for fun crafts and a chance to get their picture with the jolly man himself. Then, a huge celebration is planned to "Light Up Warsaw for the Holidays"! The downtown area has been adorned with festive white lights across the building tops. Holiday displays are planned for Warsaw's ports of entry also. The annual Christmas Parade will delight the young and old. Many shops will remain open until 8 p.m. Kick off the holiday season WARSAW STYLE!|