Upcoming Events in Weston Missouri
Cemetery Stroll into the Past
- Explore Weston's Rich and Colorful History. Wander through the picturesque Laurel Hill Cemetery and see re-enactors in period clothing portray "Lives from the Past" that include descendants of Daniel Boone, Robert E. Lee, Benjamin Holladay and Early Weston Slaves. Musical Entertainment, Wear Walking Shoes. 4:30 PM �" 7:30 PM.
Proceeds Benefit Weston Historical Museum and Weston Community Theatre
Address: Laurel Hill Cemetery, Welt Street off Hwy 45 , Weston, Missouri
|21 - 22||
Annual Lions Club Antique & Collectible Show
- Come search for treasures in the old Weston Burley House at the end of Main Street, tons of booths full of treasures, concessions and lots of atmosphere. Here's another opportunity to find something special at the show or in lots of shops featuring the antiques and collectibles that gave Weston recognition as one of the top antiquing towns in the midwest. You can shop late Friday evening and enjoy live music while coming across that extraordinary find. The show offers two great food and beverage concession booths.
Don't miss the other historical sites, restaurants and entertainment while you're in Weston. Spend the night at one of the eight romantic B&Bs or the historic hotel. Just minutes north of KCI Airport or south of St. Joseph, Weston is the place for a great antiquing weekend in the country.
Friday, 12-8; Saturday, 8-5.
Address: Weston Burley House, 357 Main St. , Weston, Missouri
|26 - 27||
Annual Weston Community Garage Sale
- More than 50 garage sales will be held in and around Weston on Friday and Saturday. Offerings will include antiques, furniture, games, clothing, household goods and much more. Maps may be picked up in May at Weston businesses, participating garage sales and the Weston Chronicle, 18275 Hwy. 45 N.
Ph: 816-640-2251 (Always call and confirm events)
|4||Wheel To Weston - Every Father's Day, for 15 years, hundreds of avid and amateur cyclists have participated in the Tour de Cure ride to Weston. The funds raised support the critical efforts of the American Diabetes Association. Volunteers from the community support and help to sponsor this event.|
Renditions Annual Polish Pottery Festival
- Renditions Polish Pottery Festival, the only one of its kind outside of Boleslawiec, Poland, celebrates its anniversary at 522 Main St. Weston MO. Visitors will be immersed in “all things Polish and Eastern European”.
Enjoy continuous live entertainment with The Alpen Spielers, a dynamic and energetic polka band, folks dancing, local and regional artisans demonstrating and selling their art. Pysanky egg art demonstrated through the day. Always popular, is the Polish Pottery Exchange.
Traditional Polish food such as pierogi, golabki, bigos and kielbasa, as well as, a huge assortment of traditional breads, cakes and desserts.
Whether you are a true Polonia or just Polish at heart, Renditions Polish Pottery Festival is an exceptional celebration of the food, music, language, customs, tradition and the culture that is uniquely Polish and Eastern European. The festival is a day of visiting with friends, outstanding music, dance entertainment, artisans at work, enjoying traditional foods and just simply having fun!.
Weston Jaycees Annual July 4th Celebration
- This traditional Independence Day celebration includes fireworks, ice cream social, entertainment. Bring your blanket and sit on the hill side or sit in the bleachers at the West Platte High School athletic field to be dazzled by one of the most fantastic fireworks shows in the area.
Address: West Platte High School, 935 Washington St. , Weston, Missouri
Weston Pancreatic Cancer 5K & 10K Run/Walk
- Run in the footsteps of Lewis and Clark and follow a scenic route along the river bluffs and through Weston Bend State Park. The annual Run/Walk will begin at the historic Weston train depot (now Weston City Hall). Come enjoy a challenging course with a historic twist while supporting the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
Even a town the size of Weston has been affected by Pancreatic Cancer, along with other cancers that attack loved ones. All proceeds of this event will be donated to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
Awards presented to the top three in each category. To request an application please email.
|23 - 24||
- Old-fashioned celebration of the harvest and lost arts.Fall foliage, apple butter, cider, 40+ artisans, garden market, demonstrations, food vendors plus live entertainment both days. Festival begins with a parade at 10 AM on Saturday morning. Come see Johnny Appleseed's hand-work!
Saturday, 10-6; Sunday, 11-5.
Address: Downtown. , Weston, Missouri
|6 - 8||
Annual Weston Irish Fest
- Great Irish music, piping, dancing, and storytelling, along with traditional Irish food and drinks are what you'll find at the three-day event. The festival features musicians from across the U.S., Canada and Ireland. Fifteen local, regional, and national touring acts will perform on the open-air courtyard stage as well as the two indoor pub stages. A fourth stage, adjacent to the courtyard stage, will showcase the pipers and dancers.
The aroma of authentic Irish dishes - corned beef, Irish stew, bangers, and coddle will fill the air along with traditional festival favorites �" pulled pork sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, loaded baked potatoes, apple fritters and more. A full complement of draught ale, stout and lager will be available along with other libations.
Address: O'Malley's Pub - Outdoor stage , Weston, Missouri
|1 - 3||
Annual Candelight Homes Tour
- Annual Candlelight Homes Tour with entire town dressed up for holidays. Six homes on tour, gaily decked and festooned with holiday finery. Street activities include carolers, music, carriage rides and Father Christmas. Walking tour, shops & restaurants open later.
Address: Throughout Weston , Weston, Missouri