Built by one of Eastland's founding fathers, C.U. Connellee in 1920, it was originally called the Connellee Theatre and featured films and stage shows. Gene Autry and his horse, Champion, made an appearance here and live radio shows were broadcast from here every Sat. night. The old theater closed and reopened as the Majestic in 1947. Today, it is a first-run movie house Fri. - Mon. Tours and other programming can be arranged as scheduled. Building features a Texas Historical Marker. At 108 N. Lamar. Box office telephone number is 254/629-1322..
Address: 108 N. Lamar
Come visit us in Eastland, Texas