Directions: Ark. 278, which leads into town, becomes Washington Street
Built for Peter McCollum in 1847, this museum features some of the original furnishings which were brought up the Mississippi by steamboat from New Orleans in 1863. During the Civil War, the home was first occupied by Confederate General Sterling Price, then Union General Frederick Steele. Bullet holes and damage by cannon-fire can still be seen in the home; open for tours.
Phone: (870) 836-9243
Come visit us in Camden, Arkansas