Upcoming Events in McCook Nebraska
|31 - 2||
John Mullen Pro-Am Golf Tournament
- The Pro-Am is a prestigious 3-day tournament where golf professionals come together with amateur teams for a competitive fundraiser. Since its inception, net proceeds from the John Mullen Pro-Am have assisted Community Hospital’s mission of regional healthcare excellence. Heritage Hills in known for its highest quality of design, course conditioning, and value. Golf Digest ranked Heritage Hills as one of the "Best 75 Golf Courses."
Address: Heritage Hills Golf Course, 6000 Clubhouse Dr , McCook, Nebraska
|31 - 2||
Buffalo Commons Storytelling Festival
- This award winning festival brings together local and national storytellers for a weekend of traditional entertainment. Events will include a bus adventure, dinner cabaret, stage show, museum concert, garden party, local stories and songs, open mic opportunities, children's story theatre and much, much more.
Address: Fox Theater, High Plains Museum & Community College , McCook, Nebraska
|12 - 13||
Crazy Days Car Show & Cruise Night
- This is the annual Car Show and Cruise Night in McCook. The Cruise Night is on Friday at 7:00 P.M. with the Car Show the following morning at 9:00 A.M. Come out and enjoy the beautiful summer weather and check out the awesome cars.
Address: West C Street , McCook, Nebraska
|24 - 28||Red Willow County Fair - Five days of traditional mid-western fun with animal exhibits, games, carnival rides, a live concert, a tractor pull and a rodeo.|
|25 - 29||
Heritage Days Celebration
- Last Weekend in September - Our largest annual celebration features park activities for the whole family, live entertainment and the Heritage Days Parade. 9am-6pm.
Address: Norris Park , McCook, Nebraska
|19 - 20||McCook Junktoberfest - Junktoberfest is an annual vintage and artisan market held the 3rd weekend of October. Over 60 vendors from multiple states will bring to you the funkiest vintage, most unusual antiques, amazing handcrafted items and even some barn fresh supplies on this side of Lincoln. Aren’t you a little curious about what this JUNK craze is all about? Deck yourself out in your finest junking gear, that may mean your cutest boots or the most comfy worn in sneakers, wither way bring a friend or two and come spend the day with us! This will be a FUN weekend!|
"All I Want for Christmas" Holiday Shopping Extravaganza
- 2 Buildings FULL!!! All your holiday shopping needs!! Tons of Yummy FOOD!! Register for prizes! plus SO MUCH MORE!!! 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Address: Red Willow CO. FAIRGOUNDS, West 5th and , McCook, Nebraska