Upcoming Events in Mesa Arizona
|12 - 13||
Annual Mesa Indian Art Show
- More than 100 artists, demonstrators, Indian food venue, entertainment and educational exhibits. 9 am - 5 pm.
Address: Holiday Inn Express Hotel , Mesa, Arizona
|19 - 20||
Annual High Noon's Wild West Collector's Show & Auction
- Once each year, High Noon brings together over 150 of the nation's finest dealers featuring fine art, furnishings, Cowboy and Native American works creating the most spectacular assemblage of our Western Heritage in one place for two days. On January 29 and 30, 2011, Mesa, AZ will be place where the best of the best will come together captivating all those who attend with a journey back in time to the Old West.
Sa 9 am - 4:30 pm, Su 9:30 am - 4 pm.
Address: Centennial Hall, Mesa Convention Center, 263 N Center St , Mesa, Arizona
|9 - 10||Annual Desert Woodcarving Show & Sale - Largest woodcarving show in AZ, by the Grand Canyon State Woodcarvers, featuring wood sculptures by national & local carvers, door prizes, raffles, demos. Sat 9 am - 5 pm; Sun 10 am - 4 pm.|
Annual Valentine Classic Chevy Car Show
- Over 100 classic Chevrolets on display. There will also be live music, great food from local businesses, and games for all of the registered participants. There will be a $5 raffle for prizes including concert tickets, restaurant certificates, clocks, and various Chevrolet memorabilia, as well as a new vehicle. Proceeds benefit the Child Crisis Center-East Valley. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m..
Address: Brown & Brown Chevrolet, 145 E. Main St. , Mesa, Arizona
Annual Parada del Sol
- The world's largest horse-drawn parade will proceed north on Scottsdale Road from Oak to Indian School Road. 10 a.m.
Ph: 480-990-3179 (Always call and confirm events)
|16 - 17||
Apache Junction Rock and Gem Club Annual Jewelry, Gem and Rock Show
- Our show is family-friendly. Dealers will be selling fine-handmade jewelry, gems, beads, opals, cabochons, fossils, rocks, slabs, lapidary equipment and supplies, and more. Included are hourly door prizes, a silent auction, a gem-tree-making activity for all ages, the wheel-of-rocks, a many-item raffle, and all-day food service by the Skyline High School Band. The show is held in the Skyline High School cafeteria Saturday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and Sunday 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Skyline High School is about one-mile north of the Route 60 Freeway Exit-192.
Cross-streets are Southern and Crismon. There is plenty of free-parking on the south side of the school
Address: Skyline High School; 845 South Crimson Road , Mesa, Arizona
|2 - 3||
Annual AZ Scottish Highland Games
- Presented by the Caledonian Society of Arizona, the activities include competitive highland dancing, pipe bands, heavy athletics, country dancing, historical re-enactments, vintage British car exhibitions and representatives of over 50 Clans. Artists will entertain throughout the day with their traditional and modern Scottish tunes. The wee lads & lassies area will entertain our younger visitors. Also, merchandise vendors and lots of Scottish food will be available.
Saturday, 9 am - 7 pm.
Sunday, 9 am - 4 pm.
You don't have to be Scottish to attend our Games. We welcome everyone and hope you'll share with us about your cultural background too! Visit the Genealogy tent and trace your own family roots. There will be so much to see and do!
Address: Steele Indian School Park, 300 E. Indian School Rd. , Mesa, Arizona
|2 - 3||
Annual Southwest Rubber Stamp Spring Fling
- Classes, lectures, booth demos, and door prizes.
Address: Mesa Centennial Center, 201 N. Center St. , Mesa, Arizona
Quilters Point of View Quilt Show
- The Quilters Point of View Quilt Show "Flower Power" is on Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 9 am until 3 pm. Admission is $1. Gift Quilt tickets will be available for $1 each and a Quilters’ Choice Gift Basket Auction will be featured. There will be quilted items of all kinds on display; quilting demonstrations will occur throughout the day. A Quilters Market Place will have items for sale that club members have made. Food will be available for purchase. The ViewPoint Arts and Crafts Festival will be held at the same time. Everyone is welcome – bring your friends.
It will be held at the ViewPoint RV and Golf Resort Ballroom, 8700 E. University Drive (between Sossaman and Ellsworth), Mesa, AZ 85207. For more information about the Quilt Show contact Quilt Show Chair, Jan Poersch, 480.373.0416.
Address: ViewPoint RV and Golf Resort, 8700 E University Drive , Mesa, Arizona
|21 - 23||
Quilt Arizona! Arizona Quilters Guild Quilt Show
- Quilt Arizona!
Arizona Quilters Guild 2018
Quilt Show, Ruby Extravaganza
Thursday, 5 PM – 8:30 PM
Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday, 9 AM - 4 PM
Mesa Convention Center
201 North Center St., Mesa, AZ 85201
Daily Admission: General public - $15
AQG Members - $5; Children under 12 - Free
Visit www.azquiltersguild.org/ for more information or call 480-827-8458)
|23 - 26||
Jesus the Christ Easter Pageant
- This is the largest annual outdoor Easter pageant in the world. The entire cast of approximately 400, and the backstage crew of nearly 100, are all volunteers. More than 1000 articles of costuming are designed, sewn, maintained, and inventoried by pageant volunteers. Extensive research assures that every piece of wardrobe is as historically accurate as possible. The 5,600 square foot stage is multi-leveled. Two massive towers, in the rear, rise four stories high to the angel stage. Two weekends. 8 p.m.
Admission is free, and no donations are accepted. There are no tickets required. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints presents the Pageant as an Easter celebration and a gift to the community.
Address: North lawn of the Arizona Temple, 525 E. Main St. , Mesa, Arizona
|23||Westwood Annual Social Powwow - Hosted by the Westwood High School Native American Club. This event is a Native American powwow that includes traditional singing, dances, arts & crafts, and plenty of food, especially frybread. The Native American Club would like to invite you to join us in learning more about the Native American culture that is still alive and well. Everyone is welcome!|
|3 - 4||
Annual Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- The annual fiesta features fun for the entire family, including traditional and contemporary Mexican music and dance, as well as arts and crafts, children's activities, a carnival and food. Contests will be held for Mesa's best salsa and homemade pinatas.
Fri., 6 to 10 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Address: Pioneer Park, 526 E. Main St. , Mesa, Arizona
Annual Southwest Ambulance Arizona Celebration of Freedom
- The Annual Southwest Ambulance Arizona Celebration of Freedom takes place in historic downtown Mesa from 6 - 10 p.m. The free event will be the precursor to every fireworks show in the State of Arizona filled with classic cars, motorcycles, beer gardens, an art walk, music, street performers, games, family fun and more. It will include Heritage Lane with inflatable replicas of America's greatest monuments, the Veteran Honor Walk, Fallen Heroes Memorial and more. The festival concludes with a Salute to America program and a spectacular fireworks display accompanied by a special selection of patriotic songs.
Address: Downtown Mesa , Mesa, Arizona
Putt Fore Magic
- Enjoy a magical night of mini-putt, while raising funds that will help us grow the Arizona Magic of Music & Dance program and provide more special needs youth with scholarships to attend. These complimentary scholarships are granted to families who can’t afford the fee for the week-long camp, ensuring that any youngster who wants to participate is able to.
You will play 100 consecutive holes of mini-putt and compete for prizes - most spirited, best golf score, most hole in ones, best “buddy” round, best team, most creative costume and more. Along with a fun night of mini-putt, we’ll have a magician and others on hand to entertain you!
Address: GOLFLAND SUNSPLASH 155 West Hampton Ave , Mesa, Arizona
|18 - 20||
Mesa Pow Wow
- Free concert Friday night, Saturday & Sunday Inter-tribal Native American gathering featuring dance competitions, and Native American arts and food vendors.
Saturday: Gourd – 11am & 5pm; Grand Entry – Noon & 7pm
Sunday: Gourd – 11am; Grand Entry – 1pm
|26 - 27||
El Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead
- A colorful and exciting Mexican/Latino cultural celebration featuring traditonal music and dance, children's activities, and food booths.
Address: Pioneer Park, 526 E. Main St. , Mesa, Arizona
Tournament of Champions
- Have you flown with Fighter Combat before? Do you think you have what it takes to be the Top Gun or Air Show Pilot Champion for 2006? Sign-up for our November 2006 charity event of champions and find out. Here's how...
Aviation Performance Solutions LLC (APS) presents the 2006 Fighter Combat Tournaments of Champions charity event scheduled for the weekend of Saturday, 18 November 2006. The Fighter Combat International division of APS is launching two flying events to make a sizeable financial contribution to the Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund on behalf of your participation in the event. $100 from each Top Gun entry fee and $50 from each Air Show Pilot entry fee goes directly to charity.
* Customized Fighter Combat Air Show Pilot Championship Jacket with embroidered name and logo. The jacket will be personally signed by Patty Wagstaff! Patty is a six-time member of the US National Aerobatic Team, 3-time winner of the US National Aerobatic Championship and Gold-Silver-Bronze winner of the Olympic-Level International Aerobatic Competition...
* Featured biography and contest results on the Fighter Combat web site
* Lifetime 50% Off Retail Discount at Fighter Combat International on all Flight Programs
* ALL PARTICIPANTS receive a free commemorative t-shirt highlighting the Fighter Combat event they participated in.
Must have previously flown a minimum of either the Introduction to Air Combat Mission or Advanced Air Combat Mission with Fighter Combat International prior to the event date. All standard Fighter Combat Participant Requirements apply. Participant Qualifications:
Must have previously flown a minimum of the Flight of Your Life Super Ride, or Advanced Air Combat Mission with Fighter Combat International or any multi-day APS Upset Recovery Course prior to the event date. All standard Fighter Combat Participant Requirements apply.
TOP GUN MISSION PROFILE
$945 per Participant ( BUY NOW )
* Also includes Dinner, Awards and $100 Charity Donation
AIR SHOW PILOT MISSION PROFILE
$545 per Participant ( BUY NOW )
* Also includes Dinner, Awards and $50 Charity Donation
* Formation Take-Off
* 5-Minute Aircraft Handling Warm-Up
* Five Neutral Air Combat Engagements
* Win 2 pts, Tie 1 pt, Loss 0 pts
* Kill < 30 secs - add 2 bonus pts
* Kill < 60 secs - add 1 bonus pt
* Aerobatics (time permitting)
* Return to Base
* Formation High-Speed Pass
* Review Video Tapes in Main Lounge
* 5-Minute Aircraft Handling Warm-Up
* 20-Minute Competition Timed Session
* Competitor must fly own stunts
* Points vary with stunt complexity
* Energy Management is Critical
Address: Williams Gateway Airport , Mesa, Arizona
Family Thanksgiving Turkey Trot
- Arizona's oldest annual 10K run, open to runners of all ages.
Address: Red Mountain Park, 7745 E. Brown Rd. , Mesa, Arizona
|14 - 16||
Annual Christmas Idea House
- The annual Christmas Idea House will be held at a beautiful 12,000 square foot home in northeast Mesa the last weekend in November, Thursday through Sunday. All proceeds benefit local charities as well as college scholarships for deserving youth. A Gala Dinner and Silent Auction will be offered Thursday night with a Preview luncheon on Friday. The home tour will be open to the general public Friday evening and all day Saturday. See web site for directions and ticket information.
Address: See the web site for parking directions , Mesa, Arizona
|16||Crusin for a Cause Car Show - Mesa Police Dept Honor Guard hosting Cruise on Main St fundraiser, Saturday from 2pm to 9pm. Held Downtown Mesa, Center/Main St area. Police vehicle displays, Lots of cool cars and trucks. See the sights and sounds of Cruisin' on Main Street, Hot Wheel racing for the Kids, Slot car racing Food â€" Music â€" Vendors, Grand prize raffle item - 50 inch screen TV. All proceeds go towards the Mesa Police Honor Guard Unit. Flyer available.|
Annual Mesa's Merry Main Street
- Annual family celebration including a light display, music, food, and children's activities. 5 to 9:30 p.m.
Address: Main Street between Country Club Dr. and Centennial Way , Mesa, Arizona
|23||Christmas Idea House and Home Tour - Desert Club, a non-profit all-volunteer women's organization, hosts a Christmas House that has proven to be a great event to attend. The Christmas Idea House is always the first weekend in December and is in a different location each year. We are grateful to have support from our community where a luxury home is "loaned" to us for the event. The home is decorated for the holiday season and is opened for the public to tour. They may also purchase any of the several thousand unique holiday gifts, decorations and treats that are displayed in the home. All proceeds from the Christmas House are returned to our community...in the form of scholarships and community grants.|
|29 - 4||Chester's Christmas Concert - Featuring DSB, the #1 Journey tribute band in the country. Chester's Harley-Davidson in Mesa, AZ December 7th. Vendors, Food, Beer Garden, Family fun, and an incredible Christmas concert. General Admission only $10. Gates open at 5:00pm.|
|29 - 30||
Superstition Farm Celebrates "Mooey Christmas"
- The Stechnij family of Superstition Farm is always looking for new and fun ways to engage the community in farming and agriculture. This year, come celebrate Moooey Christmas with the Stechnij family and all of your neighbors. On December 12th and 13th from 5:00 pm-10:00 pm, Superstition Farm will open the farm with no cover charge. Where else can you spend a fun evening out with the family and not have to spend a hoof and a tail? Visit Superstition Farm, meet the Stechnijs, select your Christmas tree and spread some holiday cheer.
Fresh trees from Oregon farm offer families a holiday choice during farm celebration.
Over 350 fresh Noble and Douglas Firs just arrived last week from Oregon. The trees are from a family-owned sustainable tree farm and in fact, each tree was personally cut by the family members. As part of the on-going "green initiative" at Superstition Farm, it was important that the Christmas trees come from a smaller, family owned business that acts responsibly towards the environment. Tree delivery is available within a 10-mile radius.
Visitors and shoppers are welcome to visit the farm, shop for their Christmas tree and enjoy all the festive critters at the petting zoo. Farm tours by vintage hay wagon and hot chocolate and signature, gourmet s'mores from Udder Delights will also be available. Be sure not to miss all the terrific gifts available at Mooster's Moo-tique, featuring the most fun and whimsical farm-inspired mooo-chendise to be found anywhere. Shoppers will also find a variety of locally-made butters, cheeses, jams, ice cream and udder surprises.
Remember, admission is free! So, w-udder you waiting for? Get mooo-ving on over to Superstition Farm located at 3440 S. Hawes Road in Mesa, just north of Elliot and west of the 202 loop. Superstition Farm has become a beloved, east valley institution and popular destination where over 35,000 cowpokes have come to kick up their hooves since opening to the public in 2007. Come find out why everybody is having a cow at Superstition Farm!
If you can't make it this weekend...plan a visit to the farm another time.