Morehead City, North Carolina
Upcoming Events in Morehead City North Carolina
|24 - 26||
Carolina Chocolate Festival
- The Carolina Chocolate Festival features chocolate specialties during two days of sampling and cooking competitions at the Crystal Coast Civic Center. Around Morehead City, the Festival also brings live entertainment and restaurant specials, all featuring chocolate.
Address: Crystal Coast Civic Center, 3505 Arendell Street , Morehead City, North Carolina
|21 - 23||Annual Coastal Home and Garden Show - More than 75 exhibitors offering information and demonstrations on the latest home and garden products and services will be all under one roof. This is a "not to miss" show; drawing people interested in building, remodeling, redecorating and landscaping. It's truly a beautiful show that get's you in the mood for spring.|
Annual Spring Homes & Garden Tour & Art Show
- The Friends of the Western Carteret Library will hold the annual Homes and Garden Tour and Art Show on Saturday. All homes and gardens featured are located in the western end of Carteret County.
This eagerly anticipated event will include the penthouse and one other unit at Grand Villas in Indian Beach plus three unique and beautiful homes, one lovely garden, and an impressive Multi-media Art Show housed in the Land's End Clubhouse. The gardens were a new addition to the Tour last year, and will provide examples of what can be successfully grown in our area.
Wear your comfortable shoes and set aside the whole day to immerse yourself in fabulous art, fascinating homes, and fantastic gardens. This is an event not to be missed; many people come from other areas to participate in this intriguing event.
Tickets are available at the Western Carteret Library, the Highway 58 Visitor's Center, Emerald Isle Books, Through the Looking Glass, Swan Feathers/Sweet Dreams, Carteret County Public Library in Beaufort, Ginny Gordon's, or call.
Ph: 252-354-2916 (Always call and confirm events)
|23||NC Seafood Festival Golf Extravaganza - Sponsored by the NC Seafood Festival to raise scholarships for Carteret County High Schools, Brad Sneeden Science Academy and Carteret Community College.|
Big Rock Lady Angler Tournament
- The Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament is an exciting Crystal Coast tradition in mid-June, fished by around 100 competitors in substantial cash categories. The tournament kicks off on Saturday. Other than lucky anglers, big winners are also community organizations that receive tournament support.
Address: 405 Evans Street , Morehead City, North Carolina
|30 - 6||
Big Rock Blue Marlin Fishing Tournament
- The Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament is an exciting Crystal Coast tradition in mid-June. The tournament is fished by around 100 competitors in substantial cash categories.
Address: Big Rock Landing, 405 Evans Street , Morehead City, North Carolina
|12 - 13||Annual Old Homes & Gardens Tour - This annual walking tour of private historic homes, gardens, churches and meeting halls is the last full weekend in June. Private homes, Beaufort Historic Site buildings, the Old Burying Ground, narrated bus tours of the historic district, music concerts and an antique car show are all highlights of this signature event. 10:00 am - 5:00 pm both days.|
|12 - 13||
Beaufort Antiques Show & Sale
- This annual show, always held during the Beaufort Old Homes & Gardens Tour which occurs the last weekend of June, is a favorite for both collectors and curious visitors. More than 40 antiques exhibitors and restoration specialists in wicker, glass, crystal, china and porcelain are available for appraisals.
Tickets are $5 in advance and $7 the days of the show and are good Friday through Sunday of the Old Homes and Gardens Tour weekend. A combo ticket for the tour and show/sale is also offered. For more details call or visit the website.
4th of July Fireworks & Concerts: Morehead City, Atlantic Beach & Emerald Isle
- The 4th of July is celebrated on the Crystal Coast with concerts and fireworks. Evening concerts invite picnics on the beach in Atlantic Beach and dancing on the waterfront in Morehead City. Fireworks are scheduled at 9:00 PM in Atlantic Beach, Morehead City and Emerald Isle.
Address: 9th & Shepard streets , Morehead City, North Carolina
|18 - 20||Annual North Carolina Seafood Festival - Imagine: You're walking down the waterfront on the beautiful Crystal Coast with a mouth-watering North Carolina Shrimp Burger in one hand, a cold, refreshing drink in the other, and a pocket full of tickets for the rides, all while listening to top notch live music with your closest friends and family. Want to stop imagining it and start living it? Do you want to have fun? Do you want to be able to eat seafood served every imaginable way? Are you looking for family entertainment? What if you could find all of this without paying a cent for admission? YOU CAN! The Annual North Carolina Seafood Festival will be held on the Waterfront in Morehead City.|
|16 - 17||
Annual Crystal Coast Book Festival at the Webb Memorial Library
- Over 30 well known authors in all genres in free public programs, autograph sessions or "eat, Drink and Be Literary" dine with the author events.
Address: Webb Memorial Library in Morehead City - Arendell Street , Morehead City, North Carolina
|24 - 25||
Crystal Coast Home & Holiday Show
- This special show is a walk through holiday ideas for the home including cooking, decorating, and how-to demonstrations.
Address: 3505 Arendell Street , Morehead City, North Carolina
|8 - 6||
Holiday Show, Carteret County Arts and Crafts Coalition
- Holiday Show and Sale, Opening Reception, Sunday, Nov.21, 2010 from 12noon until 5pm. We will have a 4 week Show and Sale this year, last day of the show will be Sunday, Dec. 19,2010. Open Sundays from 12noon until 5pm and Mondays thru Saturdays 10am until 5pm. We will be closed all day Thanksgiving Day.
Artist and Artisans add new work daily during this 4 week show.
|21||Crystal Coast Christmas Flotilla - An evening parade of yachts and working boats decorated for Christmas along the Morehead City and Beaufort waterfronts. Waterfront merchants in both towns host open house in the afternoon. Enjoy cider, a delightful parade and dinner on the waterfront on this magical winter evening by the sea. Parade starts at 5:30 PM. Arrival in Beaufort is 6:15 PM.|
Morehead City Christmas Parade
- One of the largest Christmas parades in Eastern North Carolina is in downtown Morehead City. Parade starts at 11:00 AM on Arendell Street, downtown Morehead City. Entry information: Morehead City Jaycees, 252-726-8872.
Address: Arendell Street , Morehead City, North Carolina