Mooresville, North Carolina
Upcoming Events in Mooresville North Carolina
Race City Festival
- The Race City Festival is "A Celebration of Lake Norman Area Arts & Culture" and is held outdoors along Main and Broad Streets in Downtown Mooresville, NC . 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
The Mooresville-South Iredell Chamber of Commerce hosts the annual event for the community. In addition to our local merchants, the outdoor street fair will feature the arts & culture of our community, local businesses, live music & other entertainment, an International food court, beer garden (new this year) plus a children’s area with rides and activities. There is no admission charge.
The Race City Festival is a true celebration of our diversified community and brings more than 10,000 show go-ers every year. Rain or Shine. Please spread the word – we don’t want anyone to miss out on this spectacular community event. Make a day of it, bring the family, friends and neighbors!! There is something for all ages and plenty of eats and things to see, do and enjoy the sounds and tastes of a true festival atmosphere.
Address: Historic Downtown Mooresville - Main Street
|7||Stock Car Steel/SRI Championship Series Round 4 and Car Show - The Stock Car Steel/SRI Championship is a 5-week, Wednesday night series featuring four divisions of kart racing. The Stock Car Steel/SRI Series boasts the entries of top NASCAR drivers, Denny Hamlin, Kasey Kahne, Michael McDowell, Justin Allgaier and many more! Special for Round Four, there will be a parking lot Car Show featuring race cars, classic cars, motorcycles and vintage go-karts. Spectator admission is only $10, kids 10 and under are FREE!|
|11 - 12||
Cotton Ketchie Arts Festival
- August 17th, 7 pm. Charity Gala, Live and Silent Auctions, Meet the artists reception, Buffet dinner catered by Nancy Brody of Catered Occasions.
Live music by Night Shift
Downtown Main Street in Mooresville
Arts, crafts, entertainment.
10 am - 5 pm
Address: 215 North Main Street , Mooresville, North Carolina
|31 - 3||
Antique and Classic Boat Show
- The event features 50-60 Antique & Classic Boats from the Eastern US on display on Beautiful Lake Norman. The show is being put on by the Blue Ridge Chapter of the Antique & Classic Boating Society.
Please check dates for specific times as follows:
Friday - 10am-4pm Registration
Saturday - 10am-4pm Public display
Sunday - 10:00 am (Poker Run)
Address: Queens Landing on Lake Norman , Mooresville, North Carolina
Triple Cross Ranch Annual Fall Festival and Craft Fair
- Join us as we come together for a great time. Family fun day at the ranch with kids games, horseback rides, craft vendors, food and music.
For more information visit our website.
Triple Cross Ranch is a non profit organization which strives to enrich the lives of children through equine assisted experiential learning. Proceeds to benefit horses and children in our programs.
Address: 211 Winthrow Creek Road Mooresville NC 28115 , Mooresville, North Carolina
Annual Working Fingers Arts & Crafts Show
- This show features over 80 booths of handcrafted items from local and regional vendors. Admission is free. Food and Kids Activity area are available. Come out for that one-of-a-kind gift! 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Address: 220 N. Maple Street , Mooresville, North Carolina
|4||Testify Christmas Gift & Craft Show - Looking for vendors to set up booths for Christmas decoration and Christmas Gift. Direct sales, special handmade, store vendors, food. New items only|
Mooresville Annual Christmas Parade
- 4:00 PM - Marching bands and Santa, also on Main Street.
Address: Main Street in Downtown Mooresville, NC
Stocks for Tots
- Come out and see your favorite Race Car Driver as you help to raise money for the Prevention of Child Abuse. Admission is a new toy or cash donation. Also enjoy an auction where you can buy racing memorabilia as well as many other types of items.
Address: Charles Mack Citizens Center, 215 N. Main Street , Mooresville, North Carolina